[FINALIZED] Evo 8 Recaro Sport Topline, with custom SBits Subframes

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

l1ca

Evo 8 Recaro Sport Topline, with custom SBits Subframes

Post by l1ca »

Due to wanting to take my build in a different direction my recently fitted Evo8 seats with custom subframes made by the club legend that is Peter Gidden.

(The actual seats you are buying)

(The above picture is of Craigs car, I havnt had chance to get any decent photographs yet, and this picture really shows off what you would be getting - such a nice comfortable set up)

Why selling so soon, havnt these only just gone in?

Well, yes, but the intention of my car was to always have a pair of Brides, not a cheap set up by any means and these Recaros have always been a quick stop gap whilst I sorted this out.

Well as irony would have it - an opportunity has presented itself and I dont want to miss out on what I really wanted in the first place so some lucky sod gets this pair at the price of a brand new Recaro Speed!

These can be sent by courier and id be more than happy to sort, I would never use any one else than Paisley Freight and this'll cost £32.50, so for the price of a good quality brand new mid range bucket seat you can have this complete set up.

I would be happy to do a discount with anyone wanting to trade for some half leather GT seats, but these must be in excellent condition for me to consider.

Remember this set up includes subframes, so there is zero messing around, no faffing trying to find subframes which are becoming rare and hard to find, you simply lift yours out, and put these in.

I want £500 for these, collected from SBits, im sure Pete'd be happy to fit these for you whilst you are there - although anyone who can work out which way to turn a spanner can get some seats out and back in

(Obviously arrange with Pete though, dont just turn up!) :lol:

Cheers guys.
LukeSi

Re: [FINALIZED] Evo 8 Recaro Sport Topline, with custom SBits Subframes

Post by LukeSi »

Argh wish I had the money!

How much would they be if I part ex'd my decent nick half leather seats?
al/c

recaros

Post by al/c »

any idea how wide these are compared to the std seats as i,m looking for something, but need to be the same or narrower than std due to rollcage door bars :-k
GeorgeL

Post by GeorgeL »

I had a set of these to go in my old MR2 and I can honestly say they are up there with some of the comfiest car seats I've sat in... I was gutted to have sold mine when I look back on it. If I didn't have other stuff to sort out I'd have jumped on them! I had a peek at them when I was dropping Peter his subframe off. They are great condition!

Glwts :thumleft:
'98 Rev5 Turbo (GEO 1S)

TOTB13 RWD 1/4mile 1st place
TOTB14 RWD 1/4mile 3rd place (Misfiring)
TOTB15 RWD 1/4mile 2nd place (HG Failure)
TOTB16 RWD 1/4mile 1st place
l1ca

Post by l1ca »

Thanks George :thumleft:

You're right, they are seriously comfy, supportive in all the right areas without the feeling your sitting in a padded box!

I had a peek at them when I was dropping Peter his subframe off. They are great condition!

In all honesty it took me a while to find a set I really wanted, a lot that i found and looked at (maybe because how chuckable the evo is) had quite spongy drivers side bolsters, and I walked away because of this.

Found a nice firm set and was all over them like white on rice! :D
Mullen

Post by Mullen »

Hard to tell from the pics but are they 100% cloth or is there some alacantra or leather?
l1ca

Post by l1ca »

The outsides are alcantara and the centres are a type of padded cloth cloth mate
l1ca

Post by l1ca »

Reduced slightly, I'll chuck postage into the cost, do all in £500, collected from Sbits £470 :thumleft:
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

I can confirm these seats are super-comfy.

And Craig has done 2 1600 mile Le Mans trips with his seats and he had no complaints whatosever after each 7 hour day in his car. (And nor did his Mrs!)
l1ca

Post by l1ca »

Bump, still available.

I'm shocked these are still around, I thought these would have been snapped up!

A pair of perfect recaro seats, firm bolsters with subframes built specifically for the sw20 for less than £500, delivered!
l1ca

Post by l1ca »

For the people that have been requesting details of the seat width:

Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”