MK1 parts clearout

Parts for all types of Mk1 MR2 only

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pk_090

MK1 parts clearout

Post by pk_090 »

Time has come and my MR2 ownership is coming to an end (for now), so having a clearout of all the parts i have collected over the years. will update this and add more when i find stuff and obviously take stuff off when sold.
Advertised prices will be a rough guide of what i think it is worth and will be put merely as i have to by the rules. I am open to offers on items and the price does not include postage.

First up

Janspeed MK1 Stainless system. It has been modified to fit a standard mk1 front pipe as i could not find the sealing rings, washer bolts and spring clips for the original janspeed front pipe. This uses the standard Toyota sealing rings (which i will supply new ones of with the exhaust). I loved the noise this made never failed to put a smile on my face, and popped and burbled alot. Combined with pop up headlights this makes you feel like a 12 year old kid again.

Due to size and weight i would prefer collection on this, i am located Just outside Stoke on Trent, with easy access from the M6.
Looking for about £170 but negotiable and open to offers.

Pair of super red mudflaps

Bought a few years ago as i wanted some, but then decided against it as i thought it looked better without. Will give them a good clean so excuse the dirt in the pictures.
£25

HKS Powerflow air filter. Same as pictured above although that is the one off my S14 so it wont have the MAF adaptor plate. Comes with the silicone reducer needed to fit to the throttlebody and has the inserts the vac lines in it. £35

Other stuff i have but not got photos of include:-

Spare bottom crank pulley
Fuel filter brand new
Spare exhaust manifold
Speedo cable
Handbrake cables
Aftermarket steering wheel boss
set of 4No 4x100 23mm (i think will double check) hubcentric spacers
5No Spare wheels all 1B shape in could condition no kerbing or marks but if it was me i would refurbish them but that's because i have a pet hate for dirty alloys.

Alex
Last edited by pk_090 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
platmatt8 wrote:Lauren has got bigger balls than most men on this site

charged wrote:Mine's probably screaming 'stop raping me' :D
sherwin1983

Re: MK1 parts clearout

Post by sherwin1983 »

Can you give price on set of 4No 4x100 23mm (i think will double check) hubcentric spacers

also a picture too.
pk_090

Post by pk_090 »

Pm with picture sent

pk_090

Post by pk_090 »

Still got all these bits, need them gone!
Alex

davidb

Post by davidb »

Interested in the exhaust but not until about a month or so when the car is finished!
cabbydave1

Post by cabbydave1 »

How much do you want for the spacers I can pick them up
pk_090

Post by pk_090 »

Still got all this, managed to find a Speedo cable and a Jimi bracket whilst clearing out.
Could do with these bits going ASAP.

Spacers are 15mm thick, bolt on hubcentric, 4x100 fitment. £60 collected for the set.
Still got the modified Janspeed, Modified so it takes the standard mk1 downpipe and therefore uses the toyota fire ring sealing method (new rings included). I loved this system, it was loud so the wadding on the inside has more than likely been blown out, but i think it made it sound even better. open to sensible offers, and collection from Stoke on Trent would be preferable.
Alex

Turill

Post by Turill »

Is there any way the exhaust could be shipped to the Netherlands? There's not much available here so I'm kinda looking across the border now. It's for my Mk1b.
andyroo104

Post by andyroo104 »

Interested in the mud flaps and exhaust if delivery is possible.
pk_090

Post by pk_090 »

Hi Andy, Sorry for the delay, for some reason notifications hadn't come through.
Delivery is available for items! Could do with it all going, as its just taking up space now!

andyroo104

Post by andyroo104 »

I am sorted on those bits now but am interested in a price on the hub centric spacers and Jimi bracket delivered please.
May still be interested in exhaust in case the one I am interested in doesn't materialise,so can you let me know a seperate price for this delivered too please.

Return to “Mk1”