ST205 Chargecooler parts?????

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BenGTS

ST205 Chargecooler parts?????

Post by BenGTS »

Does anybody have any contact details of where to purchase a water pump for the ST205 Chargecooler?

I also need to know what fiat cinquecinto rad to buy, I read on here last year that there are 3 different sizes. What size has everyone else fitted and where from?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
stevecordiner

Re: ST205 Chargecooler parts?????

Post by stevecordiner »

Chargecooler pump - any 12 volt water pump will do.

I went with a lotus eprite aftermarket chargecooler pump from the US - about 100 quid to your door including taxes. http://www.wcengineering.com/esprit/pump.html

Yep, there were 3 types of cincy radiator.

Dimensions are:

1=449x214x24
2=312x214x24
3=467x248x34

I went with option 1 (just picked it as it was the largest of the thinner ones) - but I have an aftermarket front bumper that allows more room for fitting it. I imagine you'll have to remove your aircon if you want to fit any radiator behind the stock bumper. I doubt option 1 will go behind the stock bumper with everything stock in place.
Small turbos - they're not big and they're not clever!

Just say NO to small turbos!
BenGTS

Re: ST205 Chargecooler parts?????

Post by BenGTS »

Cheers Steve. I will have a look on the net for some pumps but I will probably go with the same one as you, it looks quite good and is reasonably priced too.

I do have an stock bumper so I think I will go for the smallest rad. I know some people have fitted them with stock bumpers so hopefully I will be okay. I doubt that big daddy one would fit though :)

Return to “Modifications”