REV 2 (ISH) JDM GT TURBO TINTOP. AMAZING SPEC & GORGEOUS - THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bobby (aka Shaggar)

Re: REV 2 (ISH) JDM GT TURBO TINTOP. AMAZING SPEC & GORGEOUS - THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

Post by Bobby (aka Shaggar) »

End of an era. After a 13 year relationship with this sexy little imported Japanese number she's finally sold. After years of high speed antics, big scares and big smiles (while embarrassing some considerable machinery out there) she's gone to a good home with a fellow IMOC member in the UK. When will I next have front wheel lifts and flames!?!?

As I will have little reason to visit here much more other than to check up on her I have to say it has been an absolute pleasure to be part of this community since the day I bought my baby. Since IMOC's humble and primitive site beginnings it has always been the people on here that has made it what it is. I always regarded it as the more tolerant and free speaking of the MR2 clubs. This has lead to some legendary debates and some hysterical laughs. I still remember 'North vs South' and the titillating 'Miss IMOC'!

I've made some great friends who remain so even outside of out initial fondness for all things Japanese and mid-engined. A huge shout has to go out to James Darby and his team at JD Modified. James has taken his passion and turned it into a successful business and has always been the only person I've trusted with my car if I couldn't do the job myself. If I did sway I often learned the hard way. A true team of enthusiasts who never look at you as payday but as a relationship that will continue as long as you have your car. I say this not only as a customer but also as a fellow IMOCcer and friend of James'.

I'm sad not to have my car anymore and sad to say goodbye to the community. Continue to do the MR2 proud boys and girls!!!!!

Bobby

Return to “MR2s for Sale”