pkmr2 and Legit run out

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

JD

Re: pkmr2 and Legit run out

Post by JD »

While driving along at around 70 the other day, I reached up (with my third arm, for safety) and depressed the pop-up deflector that springs up when you remove the roof panels. Seemed to make no difference but wind-noise was reduced. Maybe tape them down and this might reduce the noise a bit? I don't think they do anything towards maintaining your hair-do anyway.
pkmr2

Post by pkmr2 »

Mcflurry wrote:How do you find driving with the T-bar sections out?

I love having the sky-view above me but as soon as I take them out and get the wind whistling loud as hell above me I regret the decision. I musn't be the only one!

Never troubled me to be honest you cant beat a T Bar in the summer but in the winter when its wet leave em in :D :thumleft:
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Post by Jaspa »

pkmr2 wrote:
Never troubled me to be honest you cant beat a T Bar in the summer but in the winter when its wet leave em in :D :thumleft:

But when there's an awesome frost and brilliant blue skies, Scrape them off and tuck them behind the seat. It's the best feeling. trust me \:D/
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Return to “Driving Experiences”