Slidey Slidey video - gotta love the snow

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rikki

Slidey Slidey video - gotta love the snow

Post by Rikki »

http://www.strathycruise.com/pics/funsnow.avi

Me and a mate mucking around in the snow, MR2 Tubby and Evo 7.

Requires the XViD codec which you can grab at http://files.divx-digest.com/software/c ... 122004.exe

R.
Kieron

Re: Slidey Slidey video - gotta love the snow

Post by Kieron »

Never seen anything like that on "balamory"
Last edited by Kieron on Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rikki

Post by Rikki »

Whats Ballamorie ? Google didnt turn up much.

R.
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/balamory/

What's the story in Balamory?
Rikki

Post by Rikki »

Ah so that would be the infamous IMOC humour/sarcasm I'm enjoying then. Cheers for the thread troll, I'll be sure to return the favour in future.

R.
Hedgehog Dodger

Post by Hedgehog Dodger »

Rikki wrote:Ah so that would be the infamous IMOC humour/sarcasm I'm enjoying then. Cheers for the thread troll, I'll be sure to return the favour in future.

R.

LOL yeah....sad isnt it :shock: :lol:
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

Rikki wrote:Ah so that would be the infamous IMOC humour/sarcasm I'm enjoying then. Cheers for the thread troll, I'll be sure to return the favour in future.

R.

Haha, what response did you expect to a video showing you pricking about on a deserted car park - "wow mate what great handling, what driving prowess" etc etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rikki

Post by Rikki »

Kieron wrote:

R.

Haha, what response did you expect to a video showing you pricking about on a deserted car park - "wow mate what great handling, what driving prowess" etc etc

I didnt expect any response numbnut, I was merely having a laugh in the car and put the video up. Thats one of the benefits of having a decent motor and when the oppertunity presents itself it should be taken and used. Anyway hope your bad week clears up soon and you return to normality.

R.
raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

Rikki wrote:
Kieron wrote:

R.

I didnt expect any response numbnut, I was merely having a laugh in the car and put the video up. Thats one of the benefits of having a decent motor and when the oppertunity presents itself it should be taken and used. Anyway hope your bad week clears up soon and you return to normality.

R.

hi rikki, where was that you doing the doughnuts? I used that carpark where we had the first meet just off the kingston bridge- 6am on tuesday morning :D:D:D
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

Bad week & normality...?

That's how things are here on Imoc. We have a laugh with each other and have been doing since the days of Yahoo groups back in'99.

Being a newb I guess you didn't realise that.

Oh well, welcome to the club, try not to slag off the members who have been around for years and you'll get along fine....

Oh, and shouldn't this post be in "Driving Experiences - Tales of driving experiences you have had"? Numbnut! :lol:
Brian H

Post by Brian H »

Dont worry about it Rikki some people think they have a god given right to be arses :)
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

Brian H wrote:Dont worry about it Rikki some people think they have a god given right to be arses :)

It's not a case of being an ar%e (and you need to watch the swearing as some members filters at work cause the site to be unavailable to them) it's about having a light hearted laugh with other members.

Perhaps if both you newbies took the time to read the forums before blindly posting you would have realised that.

As I say, a lot of members here have been on Imoc for years, myself since '99 making this the 6th year of ownership, please don't rock the boat with such an aggressive attitude. You may find other forums more to your liking....
Rikki

Post by Rikki »

allan welsh wrote:
Rikki wrote:
Kieron wrote:

R.

hi rikki, where was that you doing the doughnuts? I used that carpark where we had the first meet just off the kingston bridge- 6am on tuesday morning :D:D:D

ATS carpark just round from the office. Had been working late and spotted the snow settling. Had some space on the camcorder so thought why the hell not :)

The car park down at Tradeston is amazing, perfectly smooth so good fun in the dry or wet. When's the next meet happening? Need to get along to it, and possibly cover it in the magazine (cant have too many MR2s in print!).

R.
Rikki

Post by Rikki »

Kieron wrote:Bad week & normality...?

That's how things are here on Imoc. We have a laugh with each other and have been doing since the days of Yahoo groups back in'99.

Oh well, welcome to the club, try not to slag off the members who have been around for years and you'll get along fine....

Oh, and shouldn't this post be in "Driving Experiences - Tales of driving experiences you have had"? Numbnut! :lol:

FYI I've been using IMOC for over a year to find information on 2's before I bought one. Judging by your own "joining date" you only got here a few weeks before me.

R.
Brian H

Post by Brian H »

It's not a case of being an ar%e (and you need to watch the swearing as some members filters at work cause the site to be unavailable to them)

Number 1 i didn't realize that was a swearing word.

it's about having a light hearted laugh with other members.

Iknow that , that's why i put a :) at the end "but maybe you didn't want to see that .

Perhaps if both you newbies took the time to read the forums before blindly posting you would have realised that.

I've been a member for over a year so technically i'm not a newbie.
Brian H

Post by Brian H »

I rest on your face..i mean my case :D
Last edited by Brian H on Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michael

Post by michael »

Dat is wewl wikkid man, yooz car duz go in circles :roll:

Post something like this and I'll be impressed:

http://www.maximum-attack.net/download.asp?dl=110 (~27mb)
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

Rikki wrote:
Kieron wrote:Bad week & normality...?

FYI I've been using IMOC for over a year to find information on 2's before I bought one. Judging by your own "joining date" you only got here a few weeks before me.

R.

That's because the forum in this incarnation has only been open since mid December - hence all members had to rejoin. As I was away on honeymoon on the exact start date I joined the day I returned.

Anyways......
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Please do not turn this thread into a slagging match.

I will lock this thread if it does.
Kieron

Post by Kieron »

michael wrote:Dat is wewl wikkid man, yooz car duz go in circles :roll:

Post something like this and I'll be impressed:

http://www.maximum-attack.net/download.asp?dl=110 (~27mb)

LOL, wondered when you'd turn up :D

Return to “Driving Experiences”