Pacific works - stainless cancer bars

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rossi

Pacific works - stainless cancer bars

Post by Rossi »

Paid for these on 3rd November 2013 via paypal and also sent a PM on imoc stating that I had made payment (the PM is still in my outbox on here, so not even opened)

Nothing shows after 4 weeks so I sent an email via his website to which I get a reply saying sorry for the delay and that he'll send them out next week.

Still nothing shows up after a further 4 weeks so I send another email via his website to which he apologises again and says he'll sort it out.

By 12th February 2014 I've had enough so send an email on his website stating it's been 3 months now and I want a full refund. I get a reply saying I'll receive a refund shortly.

By 14th February I still haven't received a refund so reply asking when the refund will be to which I still haven't received a reply.

:(
Charged
IMOC Committee

Re: Pacific works - stainless cancer bars

Post by Charged »

Hi,

I have dropped you a pm.

Thanks

Ollie
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
Rossi

Re: Pacific works - stainless cancer bars

Post by Rossi »

Sorted. refund received thanks.

I'm just confused why it took so long when if you had refunded me earlier I wouldn't have made this post and you could have saved yourself some bad press :neutral:

Return to “Trader Feedback”