Shmed

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

slipping clutch

Shmed

Post by slipping clutch »

I was lucky enough to meet up with Shmed (Paul) earlier today and buy some parts from him. All quality gear and at a good price too. However the really good part was being able to have a good car chat with a true enthusiast ( even though we did get rained on and it got chilly ) Paul, I am a grumpy old soul that never travels far these days but I am glad I had an afternoon out and got the opportunity to meet you. The plans you have for Simon Hick's old car sound great and I am looking forward to some updates when you have time.
Many thanks again for the parts.
Shmed

Re: Shmed

Post by Shmed »

Thanks for the feedback, it was good to meet you. Nice to actually see the people behind the posts occasionally :D

It was mighty cold!
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
slipping clutch

Re: Shmed

Post by slipping clutch »

Met up with Paul again yesterday and had a few more parts from him - many thanks Paul and your install was amazing - had ideas about that on the drive home. Thanks again :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”