T.F.S - thanks ...Again

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

juliankv73

T.F.S - thanks ...Again

Post by juliankv73 »

Hi

Just a post to say my thanks...again to brian!

I ordered a set of custom droplinks and Brian made them that weekend and shipped them out Christmas week.

As I was anticipating, expecting Christmas delays, I didn't check that these had been delivered until Simon @ YVS told me he hadnt received any droplinks!

When I did check, the tracking details stated that these had been delivered, but Simon didnt have any!

A quick email to Brian, and he contacted the courier only to be told that that the courier had left them "behind the garage under a Porsche!"

There is no Porsche =;

So Brian offered to make some more and send them out to Simon so I could get my car finished

Top bloke, fast responses to my email/PM, 100% reliable service (as ever :lol: )

I wouldn't expect anything less from Brian! He's always gone out of his way to give 100% customer service :thumleft:

Thanks again mate \:D/ :clap:
T.F.S.

Re: T.F.S - thanks ...Again

Post by T.F.S. »

Thanks for the feedback buddy.

The new shipment of ends are scheduled to come in on Tuesday, I can either wait until then to post or send you the slightly longer ends I have in stock now, I can also cut them down but you never get a perfect cut TBH.
dazzz wrote:I'm no expert but
juliankv73

Re: T.F.S - thanks ...Again

Post by juliankv73 »

T.F.S. wrote:Thanks for the feedback buddy.

The new shipment of ends are scheduled to come in on Tuesday, I can either wait until then to post or send you the slightly longer ends I have in stock now, I can also cut them down but you never get a perfect cut TBH.

Hi Brian,

No worries! I dont mind waiting till Tuesday mate, Thanks again for sorting this all out for me :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”