Pacific Works feedback

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

madbasshunter

Pacific Works feedback

Post by madbasshunter »

Skywalker wrote:There are many reasons will spend little time on the club, firstly we just don't have the time. How some affiliates sit on here all day I just can't fathom. MR2s are not the only thing pacific works do, as we also run DriftLimits. We also feel the club is moderated in a bias manner. But that is another can of worms.

Picking up the phone is the best way to get in touch.

Our customer base is vast,and very well looked after. Once under our wing we bend over backwards to help keep these awesome cars on the road.

We are all mechanics and don't have anybody sat in an office all day answering queries, which in turn reduces our customers bills by minimising overheads, but which compromises front of house, for that and any difficulties people have with us, sincere apologies.

I like to think I'm a very easy going chap, and human, so mistakes are made, so please if you have any troubles questions just phone me.

Luke

:silent:

Firstly Luke I can assure you the club is not moderated in a biased manner as I have been contacted by moderators about my signature as it has a quote by you and you are an affiliate.

You then say
"picking up the phone is the best way to get in touch"
Strange how you wouldn't answer the phone to me once you had had my money would you? Unless of course I rang from a different number?

When you eventually refunded most of my money on the last day of my letter before action you didn't even have the decency to contact me and tell me did you? Even though you had already sold the item to someone else weeks earlier :shock:
RyanRs wrote:
Skywalker wrote:explain how the coolant leaves the expansion tank and goes back into the coolant system?

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic :shock:

Return to “Trader Feedback”