Petter gidden--Top guy

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

glen n

Petter gidden--Top guy

Post by glen n »

I arrived home late last night after a brilliant few days down at peters, he even had to loose his Saturday night but was happy to work on so that I could head back up to scotland. I stayed over at peters and was made to feel most welcome so can't fault his service at all,you also gain a load of knowledge while down there!!

I had a tdo6 turbo kit fitted
Sard fpr and replacement fuel lined made to size
Walbro fuel pump
Sard injectors
Shift bearing kit
New intake fitted
Replaced intercooler couplings
Had some suspect looking wiring repaired and tidied up
He also had a cut down manifold heatsheild and painted bulkhead heat shield sitting for me.
He also somehow managed to realign my exhaust as the flange on the nurspec was twisted due to having a new flexi welded in squint! What a nightmare,especially late on in the day!

I drove 4 hours home last night and the car was spot on so no better test drive than that!
Last edited by glen n on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: Petter gidden--Top guy

Post by Ryan S »

great news man!! when's your mapping session??
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

Thanks for the feedback Glen.

It was a serious session - i'm aching all over today!

You forgot to mention refitting your exhaust! ](*,)

Glad you got home safely and as you posted this morning, I assume your Mrs didn't murder you in your sleep last night. :lol:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

Top guy ;)

Always extremely helpfull

Ps Peter love the new sig
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

pistol pete wrote:Top guy ;)

Always extremely helpfull

Ps Peter love the new sig

baaaaaaahahahahaha, i just noticed that!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good sport Peter :thumleft: :thumleft:
glen n

Post by glen n »

I am still alive peter,still in the bad books though!

I tried to just forget about the exhaust,what a bloody nightmare that was,all down to a poor repair job,I should have taken a picture of how it was sitting.
Yesterday must have been a sore one for you,you must have missed your apprentice.

Not sure on when I'll get a new map on the car Sheppy,running wastegate pressure just now until all is sorted out. I'm not too fussed as I've got some engine bay parts to paint over the next few weeks.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

glen n wrote:I am still alive peter,still in the bad books though!

I tried to just forget about the exhaust,what a bloody nightmare that was,all down to a poor repair job,I should have taken a picture of how it was sitting.
Yesterday must have been a sore one for you,you must have missed your apprentice.

Not sure on when I'll get a new map on the car Sheppy,running wastegate pressure just now until all is sorted out. I'm not too fussed as I've got some engine bay parts to paint over the next few weeks.

i bet you can't wait!!! you'll have to take me for a spin once it's done, how does the TD06 sound?? i'd love one with a screamer!
glen n

Post by glen n »

Not heard much of it as yet due to the boost being very low,from what I have heard though it's amazing! Can't wait for summer now :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

Been mates with Pete for nearly 6 years, and can't recommend him enough. Your car is always in good hands at Sbits. :thumleft:
glen n

Post by glen n »

RedMR² wrote:Been mates with Pete for nearly 6 years, and can't recommend him enough. Your car is always in good hands at Sbits. :thumleft:

If I had more time down there I was considering wedging your engine into my boot somehow and taking it home! It's looking nice,well worth having it all cleaned/painted,it's like new now.
craig

Post by craig »

glen n wrote:
RedMR² wrote:Been mates with Pete for nearly 6 years, and can't recommend him enough. Your car is always in good hands at Sbits. :thumleft:

If I had more time down there I was considering wedging your engine into my boot somehow and taking it home! It's looking nice,well worth having it all cleaned/painted,it's like new now.

:mrgreen:

Cheers buddy, certainly looks the part in the pics Pete has sent me, but bet it looks better in the metal. 8)
glen n

Post by glen n »

Yeah you will need to get to peters and see it. It has got me in the mood to tidy my engine bay up now,just don't know where to start!

Return to “Trader Feedback”