2 Fife 2 Furious

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

2 Fife 2 Furious

Post by Ryan S »

big meet in Kirkcaldy on saturday (not mr2 specific) if anyone can make it along, there are various groups all over Scotland going, a load of us from Dundee as well as guys from Aberdeen, Brechin and other parts of Fife.

EDIT: whoops, it's at the esplanade at 8pm :thumleft:
synXero

Re: 2 Fife 2 Furious

Post by synXero »

That is a terrible name for a meet :lol:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

i know hahah, kinda made me think twice about going :D however, i never ever go to these things so i'm deffo gonna go, regardless of how poo the name is :thumleft:
GeorgeL

Post by GeorgeL »

They are having a 1 minute of noise in recognition for Paul Walkers death aswell at the event...

I wont be in Scotland so cant make it but i would have loved to be there for that reason... set a 6.5k limit and just bounce it
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

GeorgeL wrote:They are having a 1 minute of noise in recognition for Paul Walkers death aswell at the event...

I wont be in Scotland so cant make it but i would have loved to be there for that reason... set a 6.5k limit and just bounce it

yeah so i hear, i'm not usually into meets and stuff but i'm making an exception for this one, there's apparently 500+ cars going to be there!!
GeorgeL

Post by GeorgeL »

im the same to be fair mate. I aint a fan of the carpark crews lol... but it sounds like its going to be something to remember... 500 cars is insane! thats like an event haha
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

GeorgeL wrote:im the same to be fair mate. I aint a fan of the carpark crews lol... but it sounds like its going to be something to remember... 500 cars is insane! thats like an event haha

i know, a lot of motors eh, i'm always up for thrash daysat crail etc but hanging about car parks is usually not something i'm into, however, 500 cars sitting revving for a minute?? i have to see it!!! one of the clubs are meeting at my carwash too, so i'm gonna convoy over with them, should be good if everybody obeys speed limits etc and there's not too much arsing about, i think there's 3 or 4 seperate clubs coming from this side of the tay, aberdeen, dundee, brechin and perth, so it should make for a pretty massive convoy!!
synXero

Post by synXero »

Christ!

Mind you not sure I can afford a minute's WOT :lol:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

should come along mate :thumleft:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/ ... e-1.163085

a wee bit in the local Dundee paper, try not to watch the video as it's full of chavved up cars, to anyone who wasn't there, there was a lot of genuine car enthusiasts (amongst the chavved up corsas etc), it was actually pretty epic :thumleft: :thumleft:

Return to “Past Events”