T.F.S

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ethan21

T.F.S

Post by Ethan21 »

Amazing guy purchased ssqv BOV which didn't turn up I let TFS know and no quibbles he offered to send me another straight away, which subsequently turnt up 2 days later. Was an amazing copy tbf and works great much better than my genuine HKS ssqv2. :thumleft:
ashley

Re: T.F.S

Post by ashley »

Ethan21 wrote:Was an amazing copy tbf and works great much better than my genuine HKS ssqv2. :thumleft:

Interesting- in what way does it work better than a genuine ssqv?
Ethan21

Post by Ethan21 »

Well my genuine ssqv2 started sticking shut and wouldn't open atall sometimes but to be honest probably just needed cleaning, ssqv 2 caused the car to become extremely jerky with gear changes. From what I have read genuine HKS ssqv ssqv3 and ssqv4 are great but ssqv2s are rubbish but that's just what I have read
Ethan21

Post by Ethan21 »

ashley wrote:
Ethan21 wrote:Was an amazing copy tbf and works great much better than my genuine HKS ssqv2. :thumleft:

Interesting- in what way does it work better than a genuine ssqv?

I know the principle by who it works is the same just this one is way less jerky than when then ssqv2 worked fine

Return to “Trader Feedback”