Cheap T67?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Corsa Killa

Cheap T67?

Post by Corsa Killa »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 05328&rd=1

Not going to be buying but is this a good price?
stevecordiner

Re: Cheap T67?

Post by stevecordiner »

The cheapest I have ever seen a T67 kit new is 1200 quid. Given that the seller has zero feed back I would proceed with extreme caution and doubt very much the auction would go for less than 1500 is it does sell lol
Small turbos - they're not big and they're not clever!

Just say NO to small turbos!
JJ

Post by JJ »

Looks familiar that picture !

Yup, approach with caution ! :) :wink:
|| S256SX Airwerks Powered MR2 Turbo || V10 BMW M5 ||
dude541

Post by dude541 »

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS AUCTION!

its a total scam! he had it advertised before and i personally contacted him several times regarding it! he has no feedback and is a new user,is not willing to meet up or send cod,the only payment method he accepts is a bank transfer via western union!

which at the moment there is a big scam going on with ebay with this company,someone did bid on the auction last time,and he still offered me the kit afterwards! when i confronted him about it being a scam he just sent me a mail saying f**k off! lol

as he is now trying his luck again i will report him to ebay as i have kept all the mail to prove!

stay well clear guys!
john
Corsa Killa

Post by Corsa Killa »

It did seem to good to be true!
Thanks for confirming my suspicions guys :D
The Morris

Post by The Morris »

Ive ordered a Greddy intercoler of a guy on e bay. Its real cheap, the cheque has cleared and i should have it next week. I am a little worried but he has lots of great feedback and sells lots of these. Plus he has contacted me today to say hes ordered it.
EarL

Post by EarL »

You must be mad! The guy doesn't have ANY feedback at all!!! :shock:
dude541

Post by dude541 »

i think morris means hes ordered one from someone else on ebay mate,
it isnt a guy called jdm inxs or something similar is it? he is based in london

john
The Morris

Post by The Morris »

yeah thats him. Apparently he gets them from japan.
gtschris.com

Post by gtschris.com »

Corsa Killa wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 05328&rd=1

Not going to be buying but is this a good price?

Def a scam, a guy i know in the states got ripped of by a guy in london the postcode of the address turned out to be KFC.

Only buy from ebay seller with this sort of feedback http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... d=gtschris
www.gtschris.com
tel: 01670 737080
mob: 07786070103
dude541

Post by dude541 »

The Morris wrote:yeah thats him. Apparently he gets them from japan.

yep,but he also sends you them direct from japan to your door!
dont get me wrong,im not knocking the guy as ive spoke to me many times and hes a decent bloke,the thing i was concered about was paying duty on the stuff he sends,but he says dont worry about it as you wont pay a thing!

but he has great feedback,and not 1 person has complained about paying duty etc.

out of interest what did you pay? as he offered one to a mate of mine a couple of weeks back for £450

john
The Morris

Post by The Morris »

Yeah, the vat and duty worried me, as u had this when i bought a shirt from someone on e bay and it came from the states. But no one has complined about paying Duty so he must get round it.
will777

scam

Post by will777 »

cant we all bid really high and get him excited then just f**k him off?
SFLee

Post by SFLee »

jdm inxs or something similar is it? he is based in london

yep, brought from him twice now, I think something hes got the stuff and send from uk, but when it come from japan he put is as gift or sample and never got tax yet, so dont worry about it it will get there

cant we all bid really high and get him excited then just f**k him off?

I think I may do that with a new name like scam_this and start biding so no one else get scam, and using anon surfing of course :D

but what i notice a look of scammer have bad english, and alway say item in london and email them they said they are in italy, question is I ask them pick up from italy when do you think they are base :wink:
gtschris.com

customs

Post by gtschris.com »

Point to note on import duty and tax.

If this supplier is sending lots of stuff to the uk labelled as sample / gift etc customs may already be investigating consignments.

All said and done, if customs open it and suspect it worth more, the burden of responsibility is on you to prove other wises, this could be tricky when the greddy mr2 intercooler kit is listed on some uk tuning companies websites for £750+ vat. I cant remember if it was JJ brother or Kevin Huntley from Envy that imported some stainless pipes correct valve stated on the consignment but customs pulled it up! My mate James got some Cuso brace’s direct from japans, same thing customs impounded due to low value on paperwork.

If its been valued as a sample worth £0.01 and get lost in-transit you nor the vendor will be able to claim for the loss.
www.gtschris.com
tel: 01670 737080
mob: 07786070103
stevecordiner

Post by stevecordiner »

My last 7 or 8 orders from overseas have all been picked up and taxed.

I was impressed actually, I had an order arrive this week, $500-600 was actually goods marked "warranty replacements" the remaining $700 of value was only declared, I just got taxed on the $700. The $500-600 was genuinely warranty replacement items so I was pleased I didnt get taxed on them again :)
Small turbos - they're not big and they're not clever!

Just say NO to small turbos!

Return to “Modifications”