JDM North Japanese Meet @ Oulton Park 30/11/13

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Donato

JDM North Japanese Meet @ Oulton Park 30/11/13

Post by Donato »

As the title says.
There is a Japanese meet being held @ Oulton Park on the 30th November. Would any else be attending?

My MR2 is off the road for winter, so i'll try and bring works GT86 TRD down for the day :mrgreen:

Details can be found here;

https://www.facebook.com/events/160579744152579

So as a lot of you already know the next meet will be taking place at Oulton park on Saturday 30th November. The meet will start at 11am and as usual will go on until everybody starts leaving or 5pm whichever comes first.
There will be a small charge on the gate of £2 per person, the money is a donation towards the club and will be used for future events that we have planned as does any money made from the jdm north sticker sales.
We're under very strict rules here, just because it's a race track doesn't give you the right to make as much noise as possible, anybody driving like an idiot, key banging,donuts,burnouts etc will be kicked off immediately without any refund. We've kind of let it slip at most of the meets but we've worked really hard to get this venue and we plan on using it again.
The race track has a pretty fragile relationship with the neighbors as you can imagine so please drive sensibly when driving through the village when entering and leaving. All it's going to take is 1 complaint and we won't be allowed back.
Now for the less boring bits-
There will be a track day on the same day which you will be able to watch fro the viewing platforms which means there won't be any track time for us this time but it's something we're going to work on for the summer if this one goes well.
We'll be inviting a few traders to come a long so make sure you bring some cash, we haven't confirmed them yet but as soon as we do we'll post up the details.
The JDM North stickers will be available to buy again on the day and fingers crossed we should have some t shirts and hats.
As always anybody is welcome but if you don't have a Japanese car or bike we will ask you to park in a separate area.
There is a cafe at Oulton park as well so there is somewhere to eat, if you do bring any food outside to eat please make sure you put your rubbish in the bin and then its less for us to pick up later.
Hope to see you all there :)
Big_Martin

Re: JDM North Japanese Meet @ Oulton Park 30/11/13

Post by Big_Martin »

Yeah, I'll be going :thumleft:
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Might be tempted

depends on weather if it looks like it might be fine might be able to pursade wilki the younger to join in, we will prob just do until lunchtime

regards

brian
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

i think wilki & i will make an appearance

Convoy Martin?
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
Donato

Post by Donato »

I'll have to make my own way down there. I'm going down with a few friends who are all useless at making plans and being on time.

So i'll meet you guys down there :thumleft:
Big_Martin

Post by Big_Martin »

Yeah, I'll stick a meet/convoy thread up shortly :thumleft:
Big_Martin

Post by Big_Martin »

Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

I'll see if I can pop over for a couple of hours in the morning.

Alec has posted it up on the GT86 drivers club, so we may get a few along. :+:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:

Return to “Past Events”