Membership and posts

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ufer

Membership and posts

Post by ufer »

Hallo friends,

I would like to comment the payment of the membership fee. Last year I have become an offer from imoc.co.uk to pay the sum of 7,50 pounds (about 10 Euros). That is not the problem. The problem is that I have to pay in my bank about 20 or 30 Euros for such transfer every year. I want to be a correct member but such payment is without sense. If somebody knows an easier and cheaper way to arrange this payment once in year I'll be glad to hear some proposals. Meanwhile I would like to thank your forum because I have learnt a lot of things about MR2 and I am prepared if some bigger problem happens. But for now my mister is perfect. I have only 3 broken theed of the power window gear and some drops oil in and under the disributor. Sorry, I may not put photos!

So, about the posts! I have only 10 posts till now. Maybe I'll make them 15 soon. I have a preposition specially for members which don't live in the UK and their mother's language is not English: Make an easier way for such people to publish photos, for example, let's say 5 posts. On that way you could make more popular the forum in abroad and create much better contacts between the members.

Greetings from the Black sea coast!
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Re: Membership and posts

Post by Scott Barton »

Здравейте. Благодаря ви за вашето съобщение. Това е възможно да заплатите за вашето членство с PayPal. Има ли?
Аз съм щастлив ли клуба и ви е много полезно за вашия автомобил.

Когато сте премиален член, сега е възможно да публикувате снимки.
Нека да знаят, ако имате някакъв проблем.
:thumleft:

English translation:

Hello. Thankyou for you message. It is possible to pay for your membership with PayPal. Do you have?
I am happy you like the club and you find it very useful for your car.

When you are Premium member, it is now possible to post pictures.
Let me know if you have any problem.
:thumleft:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
ufer

PM

Post by ufer »

Hallo Scott,

I am not sure have you become a PM from 29th of October? Could you help me?

Greetings

Ivo
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Re: Membership and posts

Post by Scott Barton »

Ivo, I reply your message. Is all OK now?

Regards

Scott
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
ufer

Membership and posts

Post by ufer »

Hi Scott,

Thank you! Peter has react to my questions and I'm waiting for price of K-Box Distributor Set. I don't have answer yet. I try to order some small parts together and will arrange the payment trough a friend in London. He has PayPal and will pay also my imoc fee. Actually I don't buy parts international and at that time I don't need the system. It is worth when I have to buy bigger parts.

Greetings

Ivo

Return to “Club News and Announcements”