[Mk2] [Generic] Quick release steering boss

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

blogsy

[Mk2] [Generic] Quick release steering boss

Post by blogsy »

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can get a quick release/snap off steering wheel boss? It is for a rev1 column. Thanks.
blogsy

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] Quick release steering boss

Post by blogsy »

Sorry, ignore this post. I did a bit more googling and answered my own question. There is no such thing as an MR2 snap off boss. I have to buy a boss that will allow me to fit a universal snap off boss. It must bring the wheel quite close to you, but I've got it now. Thanks
blogsy

Post by blogsy »

Sorry, ignore this post. I did a bit more googling and answered my own question. There is no such thing as an MR2 snap off boss. I have to buy a boss that will allow me to fit a universal snap off boss. It must bring the wheel quite close to you, but I've got it now. Thanks
blogsy

Post by blogsy »

BrianUK
Premium Member

:)

Post by BrianUK »

There is a snap off quick release for the MR2 - I have one on both my rev 1 and my rev3 :)

http://www.tekniqauto.com/images/toyota2_large.jpg

Return to “Modifications”