Wheels by - CARDHORE - LEGEND..!!!!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

panderoo

Wheels by - CARDHORE - LEGEND..!!!!

Post by panderoo »

Just wanted to drop in and give a massive thanks to James (CARDHORE) for the truly epic job he did on the below wheels.

They went from :

to

Far and above the incredible quality of the workmanship was the rare to find level of customer service that is something of a lost art these days.

Not only did James search and find several different sets of wheels for me to choose when I was deciding which ones I wanted, but he put up with me changing my mind early on with colours, stomped through a series of stumbling blocks that came at him with powder coat problems and them spent an age refining the finish by hand.

However at no point did James let the side down or lose face, he kept me updated of progress, he drove many many miles collecting parts and dropping other off others for work and also managed to nearly grind off a finger tip just to ensure that the wheels came out perfect.

As said before in my experience this level of service is a long forgotten art in today's world and at a price that I don't think can be matched or beaten.

So thanks again, and I will certainly be back when I need more wheel work in future.

:thumleft:
Libertine

Re: Wheels by - CARDHORE - LEGEND..!!!!

Post by Libertine »

amazing job.. would love to see these on the car.. got any pics of them on ?
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

I know only the trader and OP are supposed to post here but gotta say... Snap! Looks a great job and love to see a pic of them fitted to a 2 please sir.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

HighwayStar wrote:I know only the trader and OP are supposed to post here but gotta say... Snap! Looks a great job and love to see a pic of them fitted to a 2 please sir.

these would looking cracking on your car matey :thumleft:
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

Yup!
panderoo

Post by panderoo »

Sorry folks, my 2 is now sold so I don't have a car to show them on currently.

As a result they are available for sale if anyone is interested, if so drop me a message.
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Nice work cardhore
CardHore

Post by CardHore »

Cheers pal :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”