TRAX 2013

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

dexter

TRAX 2013

Post by dexter »

Just out of curiosity more than anything, Who is planning on going to TRAX at Silverstone on September 8th?

Would be nice to see a few MR2's down there as i rarely see any others at car meets! Seem to be becoming a rare breed!
skyinsurance

Re: TRAX 2013

Post by skyinsurance »

dexter wrote:Just out of curiosity more than anything, Who is planning on going to TRAX at Silverstone on September 8th?

Would be nice to see a few MR2's down there as i rarely see any others at car meets! Seem to be becoming a rare breed!

Go to JAE and you'll see plenty :thumleft:
dexter

Post by dexter »

On September 8th at around 6am, me and a fair few other people will be meeting at the ESSO Garage in Dartford on the big roundabout near the harvester. If anyone else would like to join our convoy down to TRAX just lemme know and i'll look out for you.

I'll be in my Blue REV 3 MR2 with a few Hondas :)
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

dexter wrote:On September 8th at around 6am, me and a fair few other people will be meeting at the ESSO Garage in Dartford on the big roundabout near the harvester. If anyone else would like to join our convoy down to TRAX just lemme know and i'll look out for you.

I'll be in my Blue REV 3 MR2 with a few Hondas :)

Are you going on a club stand or just general public?
dexter

Post by dexter »

General matey, not an official meet, just a few of us there if anyone wants a convoy :thumleft:
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

Ah ok. I was planning on going on a stand this year but just before ticket deadline my bro got in an accident and I wasn't sure if the car was going back on the road or not. As it stands, the car is back on the road and I don't have a ticket. Sulk [-(
dexter

Post by dexter »

Buy one on the door, on £20 :thumleft:

Return to “Past Events”