MR_TOAD_INSTALLER

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Blue2UK

MR_TOAD_INSTALLER

Post by Blue2UK »

A big thumbs up for MR_TOAD_INSTALLER aka Ian of www.mobilecaralarms.com

Everyone loves a story so...

I came home from work last night to a note that Northern Gas would be digging up the drive and that my car should be moved by 8am this morning if I needed it today. So off I go and park around the corner.

Leave the house this morning around 9:15 (not a workman in sight obviously), get in my car only to find that the touch key for my immobiliser was no longer on my keys!

It must have dropped off somewhere between the car and my house the night before but I couldn't find it anywhere and so had to walk to work in the wind and rain :(

I called Ian at lunch time and he was there in an hour and removed it in ten minutes for next to nothing saving not only the day but my entire bank holiday weekend.

Turns out he used to work at ITV on Calender News so I'll be giving him a tour of the new studio next week when he'll be fitting my new alarm.

Top bloke. Top job. :thumleft:
Blue2UK

Re: MR_TOAD_INSTALLER

Post by Blue2UK »

Another thanks to MR_TOAD_INSTALLER who fitted my new alarm today at work.

Blip Blip!

humdigadi

Post by humdigadi »

Can I ask how much this cost, and was it for a completely new alarm with thatcham approved immobiliser etc?

I'm thinking of getting a new one for mine, PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks,

Matt
Blue2UK

Post by Blue2UK »

Check out his website (link in the first post)

I'm not sure if he covers Derby but highly recommended if he does!

Return to “Trader Feedback”