CardHore - only positive ofcourse

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

GeorgeL

CardHore - only positive ofcourse

Post by GeorgeL »

Bought a set of wheels from James a good two months a go, they were being fully refurbed and painted etc. After going over many ideas and finally choosing a colour scheme and having them done, they were delivered to my house in what i can only call the best packaging i have ever seen. It was a work of art and there was no way on earth that they could have been damaged. Unfortunately the colour scheme we had decided on wasnt going to work with the plans for the car. So they have been repainted to suit my new plans so i cant provide photos of them finished by James.

However, i can vouch for his finish and quality. Through doing these wheel refurbs like he does, he has built up a very very impressive standard of painting and finish to the wheels he does. I cant fault him on that at all.. and trust me ive got a trained eye.
Spot on mate!
Properly nice guy also, was an absolute pleasure to have dealt with you and i know i will do again in the future.

Would totally recommend to anyone.
CardHore

Re: CardHore - only positive ofcourse

Post by CardHore »

Nice one fella... Very much appreciated.

Return to “Trader Feedback”