[FINALIZED] 96 White Rev3 GT Tbar Turbo £3500 cash sale before the end of the month

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

oddshoes

96 White Rev3 GT Tbar Turbo £3500 cash sale before the end of the month

Post by oddshoes »

My white GT Tbar Rev 3 Turbo for sale this year folks, its well maintained and modded with good named brands £3750ovno but slightly flexible on price as I can replace certain modifications. Most things in place to see you to the 300+ bhp mark, PM if you're interested... I bought the car in April 2010 and the car was only imported in 2007, please don't waste my time either, No test pilots, No tyre kickers and don't expect to walk away with a good car for cheap money, they are out there.... but its not mine and I am no in a rush to sell up :D

Currently at 89K miles but I have driven to Kent this weekend and next weekend I am off to Cornwall so closer to 91K miles by the end of next month!

Mods
Berk decat, Blitz sus induction, Buddy Club spec II exhaust, Clifford G5 Alarm, Gizzmo IBC - (fitting but still to set up), JDM front inducators, JDM Sticker bombed fuel flap, JPreformace 4inch intercooler, Lowered about 30mm, Phoenix Power rear spats, Single vent side intake conversion, Speedhut Dials and Dial rings, Staggered 16 inch Enkei RS and tyres refurbed in 040 super white, Tracker, Turbo Techinics Stage 2 CT26 hybrid with GT4 heat sheild, Quad brake and side light mod

Service stuff
May 2011 Major service @ 80K miles - New OEM Oil pump, Water Pump, Cambelt and pullies, All New filters, Sparks
May 2012 Some TLC pre MOT @ 86K Miles - New Disks, Pads, Oil change with OEM filter, Power steering gaitor, O/S track rod, Brake Hoses Tracking and new Toyo TR1's done on 88K

Dave
Last edited by oddshoes on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Demon A

Re: [FINALIZED] 96 White Rev3 GT Tbar Turbo £3500 cash sale before the end of the month

Post by Demon A »

PMd. Also I meant to say June not May RE MOT. Not just being thick..honest. :oops:
oddshoes

Re: [FINALIZED] 96 White Rev3 GT Tbar Turbo £3500 cash sale before the end of the month

Post by oddshoes »

Tax it till end of July and
MOT is till July

but if the full price is reached I will may sure there is a years MOT on the car

here is a link to my youtube account with plenty of videos or events and bits and pieces I have done to my car

http://www.youtube.com/user/oddshoes/videos?view=0

here is a video I made a few years ago and to be honest needs to be updated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfF9qVkNTPw
afennell
IMOC Organiser

Post by afennell »

dude, no
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

Cheers Adam but just to let everyone know that I have now reworked the advert and added new pics and more info.
ancient mariner

Post by ancient mariner »

Lovely motor Dave, must resist =P~
Anyone considering buying this car won't go wrong,Dave is a real genuine guy honest as they come and really takes a great pride in his motors,its for sure it will have wanted for nothing under his ownership.
paul.
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

oddshoes wrote:1996

oddshoes wrote:Berk decat

Are you supplying the cat so it can gain a legal MOT?
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:

Are you interested in buying?

Cool sticker btw :thumleft:
Peter Gidden

Post by Peter Gidden »

Ren0W wrote:

I'm not, but as it happens i have a customer looking for Rev4 or 5. Since i will be maintaining it, i asked the question.
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

I have a CAT somewhere still I can have a look but its passed the lasted MOT without a problem and had the decat on but i wasn't there I have also said that if the full price is reached i would put a years MOT on the car and I dont think you can be fairer than that car you?
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

well it passed with the berk on but i did need to remove the JDM amber corner lights

Ren0W wrote:

Cool sticker btw :thumleft:

'Cheers I liked it too lol :D
Peter Gidden

Post by Peter Gidden »

oddshoes wrote:I have a CAT somewhere still I can have a look but its passed the lasted MOT without a problem and had the decat on but i wasn't there I have also said that if the full price is reached i would put a years MOT on the car and I dont think you can be fairer than that car you?

Thanks for reply. Many will be very happy with your offer. :thumleft:

FYI, a car will not get though a cat test without a cat (otherwise everyone would remove them), so sounds as though you have a friendly MOT tester.

I'll refer my guy to this thread although from the ones he's already enquired about on PH i'm sure he'll want one with cat present.
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

oddshoes wrote:I have a CAT somewhere still I can have a look but its passed the lasted MOT without a problem and had the decat on but i wasn't there I have also said that if the full price is reached i would put a years MOT on the car and I dont think you can be fairer than that car you?

Thanks for reply. Many will be very happy with your offer. :thumleft:

FYI, a car will not get though a cat test without a cat (otherwise everyone would remove them), so sounds as though you have a friendly MOT tester.

I'll refer my guy to this thread although from the ones he's already enquired about on PH i'm sure he'll want one with cat present.

Cool I will check if not just for my peace of mind that my cat is still where i think it is and in good condition
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

If it isn't then I will find a replacement one, I have a set of UK rev 1/2/3 spec front indicators

here is a list of the mods and how I valve them

Berk decat - £100,
Blitz sus induction - £50,
Buddy Club spec II exhaust - £200,
Clifford G5 Alarm - will not sell,
Gizzmo IBC - (fitting but still to set up) £120,
JDM front inducators - £15,
JDM Sticker bombed fuel flap - £10,
JPreformace 4inch intercooler - £150 because of having to replace it,
Lowered about 30mm - £100,
Phoenix Power rear spats - £50,
Revision 1 black roofling tbar shade and plastic - will not sell
Single vent side intake conversion - £100,
Speedhut Dials and Dial rings - £70,
Staggered 16inch Enkei RS with tyres which are fairly new Toyt T1r's ont eh rear refurbed in 040 super white - £600,
Tracker - will not sell,
Turbo Techinics Stage 2 CT26 hybrid with GT4 heat sheild - £350,
Quad brake and side light mod - will not sell.
and with a rev3 turbo normally going around £2500

I have the original petrol flap, a spare rev5 UK boot lid in white with the spoiler removed and the holes just filled in with silicone for the minute for a spoiler-less look and god know what else I have lol. I think you can with the working out of modification costs not including labour and the maintenance that I have had or done the asking price is fair but still its an OVNO
David21

Post by David21 »

Lovely looking car with some nice modifications. Good luck with the sale :thumleft:
oddshoes

£3750 onvo with enkeis - £3250 ono on stock alloys

Post by oddshoes »

ancient mariner wrote:Lovely motor Dave, must resist =P~
Anyone considering buying this car won't go wrong,Dave is a real genuine guy honest as they come and really takes a great pride in his motors,its for sure it will have wanted for nothing under his ownership.
paul.

Cheers Paul you sure you dont fancy another ;)

David21 wrote:Lovely looking car with some nice modifications. Good luck with the sale :thumleft:

Cheers dude :thumleft:

Well I had a look and found my cat but i think its broken so I will get a replacement from GTS Chris, also I noticed on my drive down to Cornwall tonight that there is a knocking from the front suspension I think either its either a drop link or a top mount but i will check that during the week and replace that next weekend.
For those of you that don't know me I am an enthusiasts and i spend most of my time on another forum over the 6 nearly 7 years as a regional rep where i help to arrange meets/ events / convoys etc and with my feedback score here i think that you can be reassured that the car is coming from a good source.

I know now is not the time to sell and as said i am not in a rush so if you don't have any where near the asking price like some that are asking... don't even waste my time or yours. I have a set of stock rev 3 alloys i can put on the car and removed the Enkei alloys which would reduce the asking price by £500 if this helps people out but i am not going to start taking parts of the car

Dave
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Has it got the leather interior? and whats the condition of the seats and seat bolsters? please.

I'm away for a week from tomoro but i'm interested will PM when I'm back after the 18th if its still for sale.
:thumleft:
ShrewdPhoenix

Post by ShrewdPhoenix »

Razor04 wrote:Has it got the leather interior? and whats the condition of the seats and seat bolsters? please.

I'm away for a week from tomoro but i'm interested will PM when I'm back after the 18th if its still for sale.
:thumleft:

I've pm'd you on behalf of oddshoes (I'm his girlfriend)
whitetrash

Post by whitetrash »

I may be interested... Is that rust on the drivers door?

Pm me any issues if its still available
Got Boost?!
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

Hi All

Sorry for the lack of communication recently I know my girlfriend did a few bits for me. My father died this week... but since last Saturday things have been to hectic for me to be dealing with. I have done nearly 1000 miles since i last posted, the car is a little dirty but getting clean today as I have someone coming to look at the car today.

Yes the car has half leather trim

There is a slight bit of rust on the base of the drivers door but only seems surface based but to be honest its been like that for a couple of years now, i was just going to get a replacement door from GTS Chris when it gets really bad as it would only be about £40 / £50 I think. I also have had time since noticing the knocking on the suspension to look at what part it is and sort it out. But if I am replacing the door suspension compentent getting a CAT for her as I said I will do there wont be anything left for people to knock me down on price will there ;)

Before I done all that driving I had just replaced the oil filter and oem sump plug with another genuine Toyota one and used a 5w/50w fully sys oil

If my car hasnt sold after the funeral next week or I manage to get some time I will get better pics of the seats and the rust for you all as you can imagine its not my main concern right now to be honest.

Return to “MR2s for Sale”