GTA 5 general banter!

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DannyN

Re: GTA 5 general banter!

Post by DannyN »

It's only on iOS currently, a tamagotchi style game to train Chop into a better dog
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

DannyN wrote:Anybody using the iFruit app to train Chop?

Tried it. Total PITA.

Got to be honest it doesn't really hold your attention enough and Chop doesn't do that much really.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
craig

Post by craig »

Lauren wrote:
DannyN wrote:Anybody using the iFruit app to train Chop?

Tried it. Total PITA.

Got to be honest it doesn't really hold your attention enough and Chop doesn't do that much really.

Chop just humps stuff. :lol:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Been playing it a fair bit, great game and definitely addictive! About 68% done now. The skydiving side missions are excellent! :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Websites reckon Chop can find some of the harder collectibles, but Incan never be bothered with that stuff anyway
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

thai boxer wrote:Been playing it a fair bit, great game and definitely addictive! About 68% done now. The skydiving side missions are excellent! :thumleft:

have you stole the jet from the airbase yet?? don't even try hahaha, you get immediately shot down!!! it is fun though, i reckon you could possibly parachute in and steal it.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

sheppy wrote:
thai boxer wrote:Been playing it a fair bit, great game and definitely addictive! About 68% done now. The skydiving side missions are excellent! :thumleft:

have you stole the jet from the airbase yet?? don't even try hahaha, you get immediately shot down!!! it is fun though, i reckon you could possibly parachute in and steal it.

Heavy armoured vest, armoured sports car.....straight in.....smash and grab! :twisted:
Donato

Post by Donato »

Is it me or do these cars never seem to blow up?
I remember on the previous one, after a fair few crashes the car would begin to smoke up and then eventually blow up. On the new one it doesn't.
Needless to say i'd always be dead becaus of it, so i'm not complaining! :lol:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

thai boxer wrote:
sheppy wrote:

Heavy armoured vest, armoured sports car.....straight in.....smash and grab! :twisted:

illl try and use a helicompet to get it :)
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

thai boxer wrote:
sheppy wrote:

yeah getting the thing is no bother, especially if you use trevor, you don't even need armour, it's flying the thing away that's tricky, they just bombard you with missiles!!!
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

glimitedmr2 wrote:Is it me or do these cars never seem to blow up?
I remember on the previous one, after a fair few crashes the car would begin to smoke up and then eventually blow up. On the new one it doesn't.
Needless to say i'd always be dead becaus of it, so i'm not complaining! :lol:

Funny you should say that, initially I though the opposite, first hour of playing the game I took a 4X4 to the top of a very large hill and it spectacularly blew up on the way down, far to easily and quickly I thought, Grrr!
However that was the first and last, so as you, I am not complaining :eye:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Just completed it.....

Predictable ending......but does give you 3 different choices so people will wana see what each one entails.

Great game with SO much time and effort gone into it.....just was expecting a little more from it.
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

How many % ?
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

DannyN wrote:How many % ?

Completed it at 70%, on about 73% now.
craig

Post by craig »

thai boxer wrote:
DannyN wrote:How many % ?

Completed it at 70%, on about 73% now.

Not completed it then. :wink:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Wasn't trying to be pedantic, just curious as to how much is left once the games finished. I never 100% complete a GTA, I'm just not that @nal
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

DannyN wrote:Wasn't trying to be pedantic, just curious as to how much is left once the games finished. I never 100% complete a GTA, I'm just not that @nal

same here, the rest is just nonsense.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

DannyN wrote:Wasn't trying to be pedantic, just curious as to how much is left once the games finished. I never 100% complete a GTA, I'm just not that @nal

same here, the rest is just nonsense.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Its cool mate I knew you weren't..........just ignore that Craig.....he's such a bellend! :wink:

If you did nothing but main missions you'll probably complete it at about 50-60%. I'm done with it now anyway, gona give online a go next.
craig

Post by craig »

thai boxer wrote:

Its cool mate I knew you weren't..........just ignore that Craig.....he's such a bellend! :wink:

If you did nothing but main missions you'll probably complete it at about 50-60%. I'm done with it now anyway, gona give online a go next.

:lol:

I love being awkward. :mrgreen:

Return to “Games Consoles”