[Mk2] [Turbo] Need stereo help pretty please

Posts about stereos, speakers, sat nav etc and posts about car alarms or car security.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jaffacake

[Mk2] [Turbo] Need stereo help pretty please

Post by Jaffacake »

Had my mr2 a few weeks now and after finally making some head way and sorting out some of the more major problems Ie fixing a leaking quarter window, resealing a leaky t-bar seal, ripping all carpet out and removing about 2inches of water, sourcing front shocks (thanks to very helpfull members on here) now I'm onto the I.C.E and surprise surprise the wiring behind the aftermarket stereo is like spaghetti junction and only the door speakers are working. In short is anyone in the northampton or surrounding areas who would be willing to help me sort it out and get all the speakers working inc speaker behind passenger seat in cubby hole. Can offer cash/tea/coffee or something stronger :lol:
Jaffacake

Stereo sorted finally

Post by Jaffacake »

Decided to give it ago myself and after a few stressfull days of trying to figure out what wire did what and where it all went ect I finally said sod it and ripped it all out and replaced it all myself and properly with proper connections, uprated speakers all round and all in the original places so all hidden for the standard look but with far far better sound and clarity. Not bad for a nooby :D

Return to “ICE and Security”