Rogue, Superstars yet again

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Rogue, Superstars yet again

Post by tonigmr2 »

After buying a Rev5 UK NA I booked it into Rogue a couple of weeks ago for a brake bleed. Due to work pressures I had to abandon the first date and try a week later. No problem at all to accommodate me. :thumleft:

THEN literally on my way there last Friday, the clutch starts slipping. Disaster as I am due to go to Europe in the car this Friday! I arrive and ask the guys if they can sort it for me as I am desperate - and they moved heaven and earth including working 'specially on the Saturday to get my car done. No mean feat as they were already booked up due to their annual shut down next week.

Picked the car up today, all sitting ready for me. Clutch changed, brakes bled, replacement rear caliper (despite the car being a b1tch to get apart as it's never been apart before!), service and check over.

A1 triple star, top marks. Can't sing their praises enough. :thumleft: :thumleft: There is a reason I travel 60 miles each way especially to use them. :eye:
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: Rogue, Superstars yet again

Post by tonigmr2 »

Oh and they're stars with the PITA the twincharger has been. :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”