funniest moment for you in gaming?

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

H3RB

funniest moment for you in gaming?

Post by H3RB »

had to start this thread just to share my story!
playing the sniper elite V2 demo earlier i shot a guy who was crouched.
killcam starts, bullet traveling slowmo through the air
enemy starts to stand up
bullet reaches enemy and enters x-ray mode
next thing i see is a pair of testicles appear through his body and one of them explode as the bullet passes through it!! all in hi def glory.
not laughed that hard for a while.
probably one of those moments where you had to be there but i really didnt expect it to happen. Had me, my gf and brother all rolling about in histerics
Gad
Location: Castle Donington, home of fast cars and strange festivals...

Re: funniest moment for you in gaming?

Post by Gad »

Years ago when I used to play Medal of Honour Allied Assault online alot on the PC my friend (Spawn on here) and I were on opposing teams in a TDM, ended up with just the two of us being alive with a few minutes on the clock remaining.
So rather than duke it out we chose to spend our time bumming on a roof.
We found it hilarious and sat p1$$ing ourselves laughing on teamspeak. I'm not so sure what the rest of the people in the server, who had to sit and watch us doing it, thought mind! :D
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Playing Halo 3 ...... shooting a barrel that was next to a cone....the cone flew across the screen killing one of the enemy. made me lol .
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Pretty much most of Brutal Legend. Jack Black sometimes misses the mark, but that game was practically written for him and it had some genuine belly laughs in it, especially if you're a rock music fan.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Gad wrote:Years ago when I used to play Medal of Honour Allied Assault online alot on the PC my friend (Spawn on here) and I were on opposing teams in a TDM, ended up with just the two of us being alive with a few minutes on the clock remaining.
So rather than duke it out we chose to spend our time bumming on a roof.
We found it hilarious and sat p1$$ing ourselves laughing on teamspeak. I'm not so sure what the rest of the people in the server, who had to sit and watch us doing it, thought mind! :D

:lol: :clap:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

MW2 glitching into the rock on fuel map then proceeding to get 28 kills 0 deaths from inside the rock calling in pavelows harriers etc and this one guy who kept coming back to the rock to see who shot him and gunning him down again, :thumleft: :lol:

that and crash landing the helicopter ontop of people on the airport level of GTA4 online multi :thumleft:
craig

Post by craig »

Razor04 wrote:MW2 glitching into the rock on fuel map then proceeding to get 28 kills 0 deaths from inside the rock calling in pavelows harriers etc and this one guy who kept coming back to the rock to see who shot him and gunning him down again, :thumleft: :lol:

that and crash landing the helicopter ontop of people on the airport level of GTA4 online multi :thumleft:

You? Camping? No, I don't believe that for a second! :lol: :whistle:
revturbo

Post by revturbo »

I've got some funny stuff on my mw3 vault

Return to “Games Consoles”