PeterGidden- Sbits

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Fozzy83

PeterGidden- Sbits

Post by Fozzy83 »

Sent my nightmare mr2 rev2 up to Peter after hours on the phone and still not getting to the bottom of my overfueling problem. He ended up doing the complete Rev 3 conversion for me due to the state of the loom and bad state of some of the sensors (and it was a plan for me later in the year). Not only that, he sorted all of my ignition problems caused by previous problems with new plugs/distributor cap and rotor arm and started looking at my electric window problems. Little did we know that when we undid the dash we would find apart 10kg of redundant wiring from various modifications over the years. Anyway Peter sorted all that and found three wire breaks in my door loom causing the electric window fault, replaced three pieces of damaged trim and made me a sandwich at lunch!! All round top guy and phenomenal amount of patience. Finally what a car my mr2 now is! Thankyou Peter for releasing the potential and if you want to post the picture of the 'spare' cabling we removed your more than welcome.
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Re: PeterGidden- Sbits

Post by Peter Gidden »

Fozzy83 wrote:Little did we know that when we undid the dash we would find apart 10kg of redundant wiring from various modifications over the years.

Thankyou Peter for releasing the potential and if you want to post the picture of the 'spare' cabling we removed your more than welcome.

You mean this wiring? :lol:

You forgot to mention we found not 3 different makes of spark plugs, but 3 completely different spec. of spark plug :shock:

I liked your "brakes work well" comment as your knuckles turned white from grabbing the seat whilst we were out checking out max. boost :mrgreen:
craig

Post by craig »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:
Fozzy83 wrote:Little did we know that when we undid the dash we would find apart 10kg of redundant wiring from various modifications over the years.

Thankyou Peter for releasing the potential and if you want to post the picture of the 'spare' cabling we removed your more than welcome.

You mean this wiring? :lol:

You forgot to mention we found not 3 different makes of spark plugs, but 3 completely different spec. of spark plug :shock:

I liked your "brakes work well" comment as your knuckles turned white from grabbing the seat whilst we were out checking out max. boost :mrgreen:

LMAO, bet the car felt like a 1.2 shopping trolley with all that extra weight in there mate!! :lol: :lol:
Fozzy83

Post by Fozzy83 »

May aswell have been a shopping trolley till yesterday. Cleans up nice though doesn't she?

Fozzy83

Post by Fozzy83 »

Last edited by Fozzy83 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

:wink:
Fozzy83

Post by Fozzy83 »

craig

Post by craig »

Nice car mate, just needs some spats for the rear bumper to bring it into line with the sides and front bumper :thumleft:
Fozzy83

Post by Fozzy83 »

Agreed. Will keep an eye out for some to come up. Got the MOT due in 3 weeks so money will be tight for a while.
craig

Post by craig »

Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

Hope the guy's GRP skills are better than his spelling and grammar :mrgreen:

hi and welcome to the sale of these sale of these border spats the cheapest around and well made from grp cums in gel coat white not the cheap plastic ones out there they am a great fit but with all bodykits may need abit of sanding for a prefect fitment please allow 14 days from payment is made as they am made to order thanks for looking
Last edited by Peter Gidden on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
craig

Post by craig »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:

Hope the guy's GRP skills are better than his spelling and grammar :mrgreen:

You'd know, they're the same ones you fettled to fit mine :mrgreen:
Magic Beans

Post by Magic Beans »

Nice car. I spotted it when I was over a couple of weeks ago.

It's seems there's no wiring too bad for Peter to defeat. Not even my alarm/central locking... :wink:

Return to “Trader Feedback”