Toyota Sprint Series Co-op car?

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

smokeejoe

Toyota Sprint Series Co-op car?

Post by smokeejoe »

Hello
Have been wanting to take part in the toyota sprint series since i started driving my 2 but don't want to put my car through that kind of abuse, and i can't afford to buy another car by myself.
I was wondering if there is anybody in the Norwich/Yarmouth area that is in the same position and would be interested in buying a car as a joint venture?
Obviously a lot of organising would have to be done for this to work, and i realise this is a long shot but if there is anybody that may be interested please let me know.
Cheers Joe
loudandproud205
IMOC Organiser

Re: Toyota Sprint Series Co-op car?

Post by loudandproud205 »

Shame your not closer to me as I would love for some one to join me on mine TBH as buying parts on my own is taking a lifetime with little spare income :(

Got boost?
Kinda!!!
0.3 bar FTL
smokeejoe

Post by smokeejoe »

Yea it is a shame, that is my problem as well, i run 2 cars on the road already so cant afford to buy a third out right.
I have a workshop, tools just not the funds.
kaiowas

Post by kaiowas »

Sprinting isn't particularly hard on the car. The runs are short enough that it doesn't suffer any more than it would on a hard run on the roads.
smokeejoe

Post by smokeejoe »

Phil I remember our conversation at the rolling road day and you really talked me into it, seems like the perfect way into motorsport.
How was the end of your season? Just been looking on the TSS forums, what are you doing to your engine, did you blow it up or are you just stopping it burning oil?

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”