rage

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Nails

rage

Post by Nails »

just bought it tonight, aint had time to play it yet, any good or should I take it back before i take it out of the box?
H3RB

Re: rage

Post by H3RB »

Nails wrote:just bought it tonight, aint had time to play it yet, any good or should I take it back before i take it out of the box?

not too bad really, nice graphics but there is a bit of a bug atm where the textures dont stream fast enough due to the new engine they are using. will be patched soon though. im only about 3 hours into it but my brother is around 8 and said its great
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

H3RB wrote:
Nails wrote:just bought it tonight, aint had time to play it yet, any good or should I take it back before i take it out of the box?

not too bad really, nice graphics but there is a bit of a bug atm where the textures dont stream fast enough due to the new engine they are using. will be patched soon though. im only about 3 hours into it but my brother is around 8 and said its great

Yeah I played it a few weeks ago. Really liked it! Looks gorgeous at 60fps and the details are very good. Texture popping as you mentioned is damn annoying but with the patch it'll look great.
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

I enjoyed the time spent on it ~3hours but I just can't shake the feeling its fallout in cars 8-[
Nails

Post by Nails »

had a couple of hours on it yesterday, it downloaded something straightaway and havent noticed any pop ups, not sure at the moment but will keep playing

just wish that maybes some one would come up with a new plot instead of 'its the future, you're hard as F***, and aliens/mutants/bandits/mad max has taken over'
kendoskeg

Post by kendoskeg »

cartledge_uk wrote:...can't shake the feeling its fallout in cars 8-[

This.

Not played Rage for a massive amount of time but gave many hours to Fallout 3 and Vegas, and what you say seems spot on.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

kendoskeg wrote:

This.

Not played Rage for a massive amount of time but gave many hours to Fallout 3 and Vegas, and what you say seems spot on.

Yep. Not a bad thing at all as Fallout 3 was outstanding. :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
kendoskeg

Post by kendoskeg »

thai boxer wrote:
kendoskeg wrote:

This.

Yep. Not a bad thing at all as Fallout 3 was outstanding. :thumleft:

Absolutely!
Nails

Post by Nails »

any one know what the 3rd disc is for? Firstl it told me I should load it onto my xbox for a more enjoyable game experience, which I didnt becauswe I didnt know how to, played it and couldnt find anything wrong, a good few hours into the game it asked me to instert 2nd disc, i though, here we go everytme i want to turn it off, when i swicth it back on again it will want me to put disc 1 in then disc 2, nope booted up from 2nd disc and all is fine, not much long after it was completed, just like one of those films that just ends for no reason, granted this gave a storyline finish but i was expecting it to be bigger
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

on the pc the third disk is just for mulitplayer. but for consoles i imagine it just installs files to allow for faster load times.

Return to “Games Consoles”