what have you played it on? might get it for the pc when i can
DannyN

Re: Deus ex H R

Post by DannyN »

I know people don't like spoilers but thats a bit short and uninformative :lol:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

To be fair, it's also very accurate. The game is incredible, although the load times are a bit long, so definitely install if on 360.
Dangerous

Post by Dangerous »

wickermonkey wrote:what have you played it on? might get it for the pc when i can

Well I have both ps3 and xbox360 but I chose the ps3 just for the graphical superior system... Well worth the £40 THE BEST GAME I HAVE PLAYED SINCE MASS EFFECT 2 and it's better... So much more involved scenery and stuff.. It is quite hard though....try getting the "ghost" undetected take downs Bonus.. I've Only managed it on the 1st half of mission 1!!!...
Marf

Post by Marf »

Just finished mass effect 2(well I say finished, I will play through them both again before ME3) and will be buying DE:HR shortly.

I tried (again) a few weeks ago to play through DE:IW but it just didnt hold my attention like the first game.
Dangerous

Post by Dangerous »

[quote="Marf"]Just finished mass effect 2(well I say finished, I will play through them both again before ME3) and will be buying DE:HR shortly.

I tried (again) a few weeks ago to play through DE:IW but it just didnt hold my attention like the first game.[/quote

You won't be disappointed mate....
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

I take it its worth getting then? I almost bought it today as i'm after a first game for the xbox.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

my brother said its awesome but ive not yet played it, half way through splinter cell choas theory atm lol
fizz

Post by fizz »

I remember the original game on the PS2? Was awesome then and didnt even know there was another one out. Will buy it shortly to keep me entertained until MW3 comes out. :whistle:
Marf

Post by Marf »

I'm about an hour into the PC version. Very impressed so far. Looks fantastic too.
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

I love the game, apart from i've run into the glitch on the cloak and daggers side mission and none of the online fix's apear to work. grrr.
T.F.S.

Post by T.F.S. »

its graphicially a good game but theres a serious lack of ammo in the game...the hacking you need to do is quite frankly boring
BARNEY_MK1

Post by BARNEY_MK1 »

just got this game for £20. its one of the best games ive played, big game with pretty cool take-downs and lots of variables with upgrades and decision making. only downside so far is that the extra battery cells used for stealth cloaking do not automatically recharge.
Marf

Post by Marf »

BARNEY_MK1 wrote:just got this game for £20. its one of the best games ive played, big game with pretty cool take-downs and lots of variables with upgrades and decision making. only downside so far is that the extra battery cells used for stealth cloaking do not automatically recharge.

Same for any mod/aug that uses battery power, if you use a cell up totally, it is gone until you replenish your energy. If you disable a mod/aug that uses power before the battery cell is totally depleted, that cell will recharge.

I'm currently playing it through for a second time with a cheat save that you can download which gives you $2m and enough praxis points to max out all augs.

Return to “Games Consoles”