GT5 on line problems !!!!!

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

tarmac terrorist

GT5 on line problems !!!!!

Post by tarmac terrorist »

As anyone been online with there friends & had the same problems that i have???.
was playing on line with my friend the other night & he would admit that he is not very good at games & hasnt played GT5 in about 6 months,however we decided to race the same cars untuned so used them from the computer garage . To start with we both had identical fiat 500s but on the fastest section of the track my mates reached 62mph & mine only 60mph even trying to slip stream him he still pulled away & over 4 laps was 40 seconds ahead of me. so we then changed to BMWs my friend got a good start a pulled away a bit got into the first corner & i spun out got back on the track as quick as but was 9seconds behind which was fair enough but then my friend spun out 4 times in 1 lap(i never spun out again) but after 4 laps was over 1 minute ahead of me no mater how fast i went i could not catch him, has anyone else experienced this problem?? :-k
dazzz

Re: GT5 on line problems !!!!!

Post by dazzz »

This is called ' getting owned '.
tarmac terrorist

Post by tarmac terrorist »

Reacon your right lol. The weird thing was no matter how slow me mate whent even if he almost stopped you couldn't catch him after about 45 minutes it sorted it's self out , it was almost Like his internet connection speed was giving him an advantage, I had a similar problem when prologue came out was on line playing against some foreigners got up to the front then all suddenly 2 of them jumped on my screen left to right then jumped half a lap forward very strange. :D :D
dazzz

Post by dazzz »

Are you on BT?

Return to “Games Consoles”