GT5 Drifting

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ren0W

GT5 Drifting

Post by Ren0W »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2yQpe4x ... re=related

I want this as well ! My own recording full smoked lap.

Is this even possible with a normal controller?

If so, what's the trick? And set-up for drift cars?

Recently bought the D1 Spec Blitz R34... but haven't tried it yet.
(also got the Silvia S15 drift spec car)

My best drifting car atm is the Amuse S2000.
H3RB

Re: GT5 Drifting

Post by H3RB »

drifting on gt5 Or forza is much much much easier on the pad, you can lock the wheels with about 1/2" movement of your thumb, then its just a case of balacing the throttle and using the right gears.
on a wheel its alot harder especially if your using a wheel with 900° of rotation then it becomes hard work lol

always loved drifting and used to spend hours on forza/gt drifting, so it depends how hard you wanna make it for yourself really.
pk_090

Re: GT5 Drifting

Post by pk_090 »

H3RB wrote:drifting on gt5 Or forza is much much much easier on the pad, you can lock the wheels with about 1/2" movement of your thumb, then its just a case of balacing the throttle and using the right gears.
on a wheel its alot harder especially if your using a wheel with 900° of rotation then it becomes hard work lol

always loved drifting and used to spend hours on forza/gt drifting, so it depends how hard you wanna make it for yourself really.

i disagree completely. I started drifting on GT5 with the pad and yes can be very good get mental angle and plenty of full throttle exits using the pads, but i reccently started learning on my G27 wheel, its not hard just takes getting used to but eh results are epic, so smooth drifts easier to transition and i cant see why i put off learning with the wheel for so long!

Return to “Games Consoles”