duxford

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

walder

duxford

Post by walder »

hi i would just like to say fanx to the imoc pepole who set up the duxford car show it was my first meet with you guys and it was a great turn out me and my brother had a great time brought some good memories back when we used to do the shows their with our dad and his army dessert lorry there were some great looking motors on the stand mine was the red rev 4 cheers and a fanx you to the nice lady with the hand made cake it was lovely :thumleft:
xanthus400

Re: duxford

Post by xanthus400 »

yeah was an excellent day me and my nephew loved it. Me especially :lol:
afennell
IMOC Organiser

Post by afennell »

thank you to every body that made it to Duxford. It was a good turn out and I think other then a little shower the weather was great. :thumleft:
afennell
IMOC Organiser

Post by afennell »

walder wrote:hi i would just like to say fanx to the imoc pepole who set up the duxford car show it was my first meet with you guys and it was a great turn out me and my brother had a great time brought some good memories back when we used to do the shows their with our dad and his army dessert lorry there were some great looking motors on the stand mine was the red rev 4 cheers and a fanx you to the nice lady with the hand made cake it was lovely :thumleft:

:thumleft:

Return to “Past Events”