Black ops annihilation

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Razor04

Black ops annihilation

Post by Razor04 »

Anyone got the new map pack today?
It's pretty good so far played hanger 18 and hazard on FFA a few times refreshing change. Both good maps

Played silo as well now it's good also.
fizz

Re: Black ops annihilation

Post by fizz »

As it happens i have not bothered with any of the updated maps but last week i picked it up and started playing again.

Also thought it was boring as ever so downloaded the Annihilation map pack and gave it a shot yesterday. Love the new zombie map Shragi-la? and i like the Hanger one. Also did the Drive in one which i wasnt too keen on. Campers paradise hence i think you will like it Razor. :whistle:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Ahahahaha :lol: Believe it or not drive in is the only map I haven't been able to get a game on yet. I'm sure I'll love it though :thumleft:

One thing I have noticed about all the map packs released for this game is that they've tried to make them anti-camper there'll be at least 2 ways in and out of every room / area. And there's not that many enclosed corners to tuck into so I have taken to lying on the ground like playing dead it catches loads of people out :wink:

Spas 12 (silenced)
china lake
frag
decoys (x2) to attract prey
claymore

Ghost
Hardened
marathon

Have you played hazard yet Fizz? the one on the golf course you'll like that one.
afennell

Post by afennell »

purchased this the other day, is it me or it hazard very similar to world at war, the Cliffside map. Even position of the building and number of doors.

Love the new Zombie map.
fizz

Post by fizz »

Yeah apparently they are identical (going by what one of the lads i know says) and yeah, the new zombie map is cool.

Go on youtube and find out all the tricks for the pressure pads etc.. pack-a-punch machine etc... :thumleft:
afennell

Post by afennell »

will do thanks, i need as much help as pos with the Zombies, dont seem to last very long.
fizz

Post by fizz »

get me added fizzbitt :thumleft:
afennell

Post by afennell »

will do, i'm zebbadee128 i think :thumleft:

Return to “Games Consoles”