Girlfriend drove my 2 last night

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

shibby!

Re: Girlfriend drove my 2 last night

Post by shibby! »

matt_mr2t wrote:
shibby! wrote:Hahahah

I let mine drive the 2 whenever she wanted.... she tended not to really. But i remmeber her driving my black one and giving it full beans quite a bit to hear the dump valve.... i also had her racing fools around. That was quite funny!

She was wayyyyy to scared of the Subaru for some reason, even though it was mega easy.

She wont touch my BMW for some reason, apparenlty SMG confuses her....... i think she is borderline retarded.

She is generally ok with a car, no real fear as such. Needs to be a little bit smoother, but on the whole, not bad!

Impreza and 3 series are both quite a bit bigger than an Mr2, perhaps she has largecarophobia?

She drives a Celica which feels like trying to manuvre a bus..... no joke!!! she can park that thing well better than i can! haha.

I refused to be shamed it this! hahaha.
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

I have to confess my g/f drives my 2 quite regularly. In fact about as regularly as we go out for drinks and I get a 'taste' for a few... Diamond she is, and the g/f.

R.

PS. Show your woman the upmost respect.... everywhere but the bedroom. There just show her your upmost...
dazzz

Post by dazzz »

matt_mr2t wrote:My girlfriend loves that I treat her with the utmost respect and wouldnt hang around long at all if I was nasty.

Didn't you tell her off the other day because she dared to suggested you try a slightly different style of sunglasses. :lol:
aaron dean

Post by aaron dean »

matt_mr2t wrote:
RedMR² wrote:
aaron dean wrote:thats nothing when i let my gf out in mine with me in passenger seat it was raining and she just put her foot flat to the floor round this corner in second gear, how it didnt bite her and kill us both ill never know... women eh! ](*,)

:shock: :pale:

That sounds pretty scary!

Sounds like she's a better driver than Aaron ;)

I only let my dad use my MR2 once and that was because I needed it MOT'd while I was working (re-test) He was the only person to ever have a go of it on the road.

My GF wants to drive the 330, but she drives a Puma. They're so tiny in comparisson I'm not sure she'd cope with the sheer size of mine. I've driven bigger cars than mine many a time and found them easier. Dunno what it is, think it's just lack of view of the far regions of the car and quite a long wheel base.

being brave doesnt make her talented... or so i keep telling her, but to be fair, shes not half bad!
xanthus400

Post by xanthus400 »

:lol: pmsl
vmaxnick

Post by vmaxnick »

My Mrs said to me last year, "can I use the MR2 to take my Mum into Cribs Causeway for the day?" I said, "the proper grammer is; may I borrow the MR2?" So she said (through gritted teath) "Ok, may I use the MR2 to take my mum to Cribs Causeway?" To which I replied; "No, you cannot!"
She hasn't driven it, She isn't going to drive it, it's mine!

Then, after a week on the sofa, I bought her an MR2! :D
Nails

Post by Nails »

Ive let mine drive a this one and the first one a few times, shes a bit of a girl racer but has been used to more N/A fwd, but since she doesnt understand physics then the cars let her do what she wants, its like when theres heavy snow everywhere and youre crawling alone the slow lane, when some bird drives past in a boxer/mx5 etc in the fast lane with a good few inches of snow doing 70mph+ no problem. :lol:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

She hasn't driven it, She isn't going to drive it, it's mine!
:thumleft: :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

dazzz wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:My girlfriend loves that I treat her with the utmost respect and wouldnt hang around long at all if I was nasty.

Didn't you tell her off the other day because she dared to suggested you try a slightly different style of sunglasses. :lol:

I said I treat her with respect, not that I was a total push over that lets her walk all over me. :thumleft:
archangel

Post by archangel »

shibby! wrote:Hahahah

I let mine drive the 2 whenever she wanted.... she tended not to really. But i remmeber her driving my black one and giving it full beans quite a bit to hear the dump valve.... i also had her racing fools around. That was quite funny!

She was wayyyyy to scared of the Subaru for some reason, even though it was mega easy.

She wont touch my BMW for some reason, apparenlty SMG confuses her....... i think she is borderline retarded.

She is generally ok with a car, no real fear as such. Needs to be a little bit smoother, but on the whole, not bad!

This just made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Nice.
excalibur1814

Word

Post by excalibur1814 »

My lady friend decided that she could make the slip road even though we had driven past the entry which ended up off ride driving, hitting a tree, which led to flying through the air (No free meal) to land on the roof.

AWESOME!

P.s. The engine ejected like one of those old Star trek episodes once we left the ground.

(Heck, I've written off a car so there you go ) :oops:

Return to “Driving Experiences”