sonyericsson xperia play

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

sonyericsson xperia play

Post by Ryan S »

anybody used one?? i have one arriving on friday, i currently use the xperia x10 which is awesome, i can run emulators on it, i currently have pretty much EVERY console from when i was a kid, megadrive,snes,nes, etc........ but i think with a dedicated joypad/dpad it's gonna be much better, plus, the xperia play is gonna be able to run psp games!!

experiences below please :thumleft:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: sonyericsson xperia play

Post by Ryan S »

actually just got this today, very surprised with it, graphics and overall smoothness is beyond belief! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Navz

Post by Navz »

what games did you get?, i just saw the quality of Streetfighter on the 3DS - A-mazing!
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

Navz_s wrote:what games did you get?, i just saw the quality of Streetfighter on the 3DS - A-mazing!

fifa, some bruce lee game, a racing game, and something else, oh, and crash bandicoot, but on top of that, i installed all the emulators, so i have pretty much every game from any 90's games console i want, with the benefit of having a standalone controller, i'm well chuffed, the bruce lee game looks and feels superb though, i'm really really surprised at how good this is!!!
fizz

Post by fizz »

Played about with One a couple of weeks back as a mate has one and I was very impressed with the graphics and frame rate etc in ridge racer. Also he has the full snes emulators etc which is cool.

Congrats on your purchase. I'm quite tempted now too!
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

fizz wrote:Played about with One a couple of weeks back as a mate has one and I was very impressed with the graphics and frame rate etc in ridge racer. Also he has the full snes emulators etc which is cool.

Congrats on your purchase. I'm quite tempted now too!

i didn't think it'd live up to my expectations at all, i really bought it for the joypad, as i do use the snes emulator a lot, but the playstation pocket(ps1 games basically) and the xperias own games are just awesome!!!

Return to “Games Consoles”