[FINALIZED] YELLOW REV 2 Turbo, 55k, 12 mts Mot, 6 mts Tax, *REDUCED £1500 for quick sale*

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BenjiRixon

YELLOW REV 2 Turbo, 55k, 12 mts Mot, 6 mts Tax, *REDUCED £1500 for quick sale*

Post by BenjiRixon »

now open to any offers as it has to go asap due to another car coming

TOYOTA MR2 TURBO GTS Japanese Import

12 months MOT
6 Months Tax
Only 55,000 miles (90,000 kilometers)
recently serviced.

Here we have my MR2 turbo for sale, the pictures really dont do it justice and looks much better in person. The car has been garaged for the last 8 years up untill recently so has especially clean body work and underneath is perfect. I bought this car from my friend and fellow MR2 enthusiast last year after having owned my other MR2 for 5 years. I dont really want to sell her but its too fast for my girlfriend to drive and i have 2 kids that i have to do the school run with everyday so she's ending up driving it all the time so i have to finally bite the bullet and have to sell it. I've been a MR2 enthusiast for about 6 years now and i've drove many MR2's and can honestly say this is one of the best ones ive drove/owned and the new buyer can rest assured the car has not been abused and has been well looked after. The engine is solid as expected and pulls like a train with oustanding performance from the turbo (0-60 5.8 secs) and the oil is still very light yellow due to its recent service. The interior is in excellent condition as you'd expect from low mileage and very very little wear on the seats. Just flown through its last MOT with only the headlights needing a slight adjustment. Suprisingly economical when driving around and insurance isnt too bad as its 20 years old, i insure it with classic car insurance.

There are a few sublte Mods that are on the car, they are

REV 3 Rear lights (with quad light conversion so all 4 lights light up)

Rouge REV 6 Headlight conversion

Crystal clear indicator side lights

Aftermarket Wing mirrors

17" Innovit Alloys with chrome lip (2 brand New Tyres on rear)

Momo Steering Wheel

APEXI Air Filter

EBAY LINK WITH MORE PICS - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0750779116

my postcode is sa72 6ds btw
Last edited by BenjiRixon on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
welshboyo

Re: [FINALIZED] YELLOW REV 2 Turbo, 55k, 12 mts Mot, 6 mts Tax, *REDUCED £1500 for quick sale*

Post by welshboyo »

this is a great tubby for someone, well worth the money done no milage at all and very well looked after :thumleft:
BenjiRixon

Re: [FINALIZED] YELLOW REV 2 Turbo, 55k, 12 mts Mot, 6 mts Tax, *REDUCED £1500 for quick sale*

Post by BenjiRixon »

yeah mate gonna be a very nice car for someone
BenjiRixon

Post by BenjiRixon »

as stated......... just bought another car today (gen 7 celica) so need this gone asap unfortunately. Will take any half decent offers so someones gonna get a bargain.

will be sad to see it go :cry:
BenjiRixon

Post by BenjiRixon »

OK Guys,

had nothing but silly offers via ebay.............. £1500 to see it gone which i think is a good price for the length of mot, tax, mileage and condition.
Last edited by BenjiRixon on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sam1176uk

Post by sam1176uk »

Nice car but too far away unfortunately :(
dmhoward82

Post by dmhoward82 »

im selling my ST185 celica so when this goes im SERIOUSLY tempted to get a tubby2 back this is nice also rare to see yellow
BenjiRixon

Post by BenjiRixon »

seems like i cant give this car away :cry:

if anyone is interested and is too far away to collect, i can arrange delivery at a cost :thumleft:
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was None

Return to “MR2s for Sale”