Kent meets when and where?

Thinking of arranging an event, looking for an event in an area - ask in here!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

xanthus400

Kent meets when and where?

Post by xanthus400 »

just wondered if there are any and when? I go down a fair bit to eynesford to see family and would be good to catch up with any you :thumleft:
KerryN

Re: Kent meets when and where?

Post by KerryN »

Jap Car Meet Surrey/Kent Borders Sunday 6th March

Sunday March 6th from 1pm

I have organised this with the Outlaw Club and also have some other MR2 owners from MR2OC coming along. So far we may have roughly 15 cars commited to the day, so any more who fancies coming along and meeting fello nutters with moneypits.. see you there

The Venue
The Grasshopper Inn

Postcode is TN16 2EU Sat Nav took me direct to the venue, hassle free with this postcode.

Would be great if members can arrange convoys with others in thuer area and sort meeting points.

HUGE car park, all tarmacked and nice. Pub is happy for us to take over the far end on the right as you enter and fill it if we can.

The Carvery Menu
( Carvery is just £9.95 and from those who have eaten there before , they say its pretty good too )

"IF" we can get enough members attending and also pull in some Jap owners from other Forums and Clubs, we could all chip in a £1/2 and then have a function room just for our meet:whistling: I think we would need at least 20 wanting to eat to manage this.

I thought if we all met at 1pm, had a chat and a look at our pride and joys, rubbed, wiped, carressed a while (THE CARS THAT IS !) Then we could all eat around 2pm

Return to “Events Discussion”