Autosport International 2011

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rogue

Autosport International 2011

Post by Rogue »

Anyone going?

Rogue Motorsport will be on the Seven Fifty Motor Club stand in the Club Racing section as usual. This year we'll be displaying a mk2 MR2 Championship car, a 3.5l V6 MR2 Super GT Roadster and a 2.8l BMW Z3.

Look us up! :thumleft:
k11cpc

Re: Autosport International 2011

Post by k11cpc »

I will see you there Patrick will be good to catch up.

Chris
Rustyracing

Post by Rustyracing »

Ah nuts, only just seen this. I went there with work on Friday. Didn't see any MR2's at all, but then I didn't have time to make sure of visiting every stand.

I did manage a go in the Crudin (?) race simulator tho, which was truly awesome, although quite tricky. Still, highly recommended. As well as checking out the new black and gold Renault Lotus F1 car.
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Didn't make it this year, first time for many years. Work and family just got in the way. :?
Tomiam

Post by Tomiam »

Rustyracing wrote:Ah nuts, only just seen this. I went there with work on Friday. Didn't see any MR2's at all, but then I didn't have time to make sure of visiting every stand.

I went up yesterday with a bunch of friends. Thought Id covered ever stand but obviously not as I didnt see Rogue up there :(
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

We were right near the entrance to the live action arena, but there was a wall on the stand that cut us off from sight on the main approaches... We'll fix that for next year!

Very good show this year and MR2 racing is going mental with the largest influx of new drivers I've ever seen. There was also lots of interest in the new BMW Z3 racing series that we're launching.

My Veilside Fortune bodied, 2GRFE engined Roadster got a huge amount of attention and seemed like a firm favourite with the photographers.

I'll try and get some pictures up.

:thumleft:
Reechard

Post by Reechard »

Was a good show.

We were all looking at the mr2, was told I should sell mine and buy your one....I dont have the money you were asking :(

Your bubble scheme has influenced my mate brother to add to the stickers on his car ](*,)

Would of been nice to have a chat but we were heading to live area at the tome.
sanchi

Post by sanchi »

I was there on the Friday trade day.

I saw you Patrick was going to say Hi but you seemed rather busy, was going to pop back but time just flew looking around.

Good show with a lot of people to talk to.
Regards,
Sanchi

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”