MW2 Hacked

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

JohnnyC

MW2 Hacked

Post by JohnnyC »

Anyone had their account hacked?

Mine was hacked DURING play.
All info is stored on the Activision servers, but quite annoying all the same.

As you can see, all of my Veteran and Master stats have been reset (the ones that don't get reset everytime you prestige).
You can also see that I've "DONE" challenges for the weapon that aren't unlocked yet (they were unlocked before the hack).

Luckily my level is still the same (although who knows yet if the number of prestiges has been reset too!!).

There was a guy killing everyone, in the killcam it showed red squares around everyone, even if they behind walls etc.

My clantag was replaced with "AUNT" or similar :D
And the "Welcome to Modern Warfare 2" (that is got from the Activision server) was replaced with "You got ****ing owned!!".

Some people... :twisted:
DannyN

Re: MW2 Hacked

Post by DannyN »

Thats a bit f'in cheeky.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Had a go last night.
Around 75% of the 'free for all' games had cheats in it. Either people 'flying', or shooting in random directions getting a kill each time.

The best game in the world is now ruined ](*,)

I recommend people use these links to get them banned:
https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/s ... reporting/
http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/ ... tForm.aspx

Obviously they'll not get banned just because one person complained, but if enough do...
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Funny how games/cheats/trophy hacks is against the PSN agreement you have to accept and still they do nothing about those responsible.
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
foxy-stoat

Post by foxy-stoat »

Was playing team deathmatch express and that was hacked, some guy had 20 ac130's and 20 choppers, another game I went into the other team called 4 emergency air drops in the first 2 seconds....hmmmmmm

Tried freefore all and did quite well for a change!

I was also getting a message at the bottom of the screen telling me about a web site to hack the game.

Maybe I will try some space invaders for a for days!
We ALL make mistakes !!! :)
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

Oh dear, Will xbox be next? ive noticed a few people with flashing user names and icons as opposed to letters?
foxy-stoat

Post by foxy-stoat »

FuSe-_ScOp3s Had red squares around all the other players and shot thru walls
HD-xFuSiioNxX Had just his hands as weapons firing all sorts of bullets !!
ToXiiKzZ_MuRDeRz

Both reported and where hacking after seeing their kill cam and a 40-50 kills in the freeforall games

If anyone else wants to report them, put up another peoples who cheat and I'll do the same.

Is it just their accounts get banned or their IP addresses?
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

foxy-stoat wrote:Is it just their accounts get banned or their IP addresses?
I would imagine it's just their accounts. Too many people have floating IP addresses.

I think the links above also ask for the time when played - not sure how that works across different time-zones though #-o So they'd be able to verify your accusations. I'll post up some names later this week.
foxy-stoat

Post by foxy-stoat »

Arrrr, so prob a waste of time then. I had my account hacked as I think I got unlucky and shot one of them, got all my classes messed with and some challenges reset as well.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

I'd still definitely report them.

If they have to create a new PSN account, then they'll start from zero with their stats, so I think they'd not bother to play it (unless they can cheat bumping their stats up too).
foxy-stoat

Post by foxy-stoat »

Got hacked AGAIN last night and had messages pop up on the screen saying "paypal withdraw $5" and other stuff.

Check my paypal, just incase and was a-ok. Its a different email address to the one on my PS3 network, so thats ok.

Is there any way these idiots can hack your PS account, grab your email and password, in the hope that you used the same log in details for paypal?

Nice idea if they can do it, but be aware if they can.

Time to dust of the Age of Methology disk and have a few "safe" games instead of MW2!!!!
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

F*** sake! :evil: I liked this game!

Looks like I'll be dusting off MW1 :roll:
revturbo

Post by revturbo »

It's quite easy to hack mw2, once you get over the headache of finding the correct programs. There is a bit of info on profile modding but it's only your own. I haven't been on there since I got my flashdrive sorted and I can't even remember what it was called! Ill have a look, you may be able to undo the hack yourself.

I've never used my flashdrive account online just single player. I usually select low gravity and explosive bullets, it all started with counter strike. People running round with HUD, you be running round a cornering and the guy you were running towards knew how much health, armour and ammo you had and he'd start shooting you from around the corner!
revturbo

Post by revturbo »

I think it was se7ensins.

Theyre all taking about the new xbox update which blank screens you on the cod games'and then flags you for a ban. I wonder how long this will take to hack.....

Playstation took 4 years to hack, xbox took 4 years to become secure!

:roll:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

I've had this too, been in a few games where everyones jumping really high
like super high you can land on top of buildings, jump out of the map etc
and there's always one c**t seems to be controlling it and firing explosive rounds everywhere. And yes on the killcam everyone has red squares around them.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

revturbo wrote:I think it was se7ensins.

Theyre all taking about the new xbox update which blank screens you on the cod games'and then flags you for a ban. I wonder how long this will take to hack.....

Playstation took 4 years to hack, xbox took 4 years to become secure!

:roll:
From what I heard, the new xbox update prevents you from playing pirate copies of Black Ops.
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

just been online, haven't been on for a few weeks the hacked games are 1 in 2 now! was once on a while a few weeks ago.

can't believe nothings being done about this?

one hacker gave me some verbal then called up a menu on screen which said "do what to markturbo" he cycled through a list of options and selected
"set on fire" at which point I was kicked from the game and scrolling along the bottom of my screen was the message "you got owned" in red type.

WTF why? what do they get out of it?
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Here's a few cnuts that have been spoiling the game if anyone wants to report them feel free.

liverpoolkid97 (time on MW2: 23:36 21/1/2011)
Duggan96
joishe1010
marc_james09
OPTIK__RUSHER
PlaX-colipo
RaB-_-Tee
raph59200
YasinEmreSamet

Also, MW3 is due in November. And for the first time - I won't be buying the next COD. Not unless Activision do something about this (it's easily patchable to remove the godmode menus that exist in the game for debugging purposes) - but then why would they, they've had my money for MW2 ](*,)
foxy-stoat

Post by foxy-stoat »

Well just got nailed again, all of my challenges and 80% of my titles have been wiped.

Looking on the PS3 network and COD forum, this type of abuse is standard and Activision/PS3 couldnt give a poo.

Wont be buying any more COD games.

If you play COD4/MW2/Black Flops or any other online COD game expect to get much of the same treatment.

No point in reporting this numpties as nothing will happen.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

foxy-stoat wrote:No point in reporting this numpties as nothing will happen.
You may be right, but not reporting them guarantees nothing will happen.

Tried my luck at team deathmatch games, wow - every single one hacked that I tried ](*,)
The game is now completely worthless.
One hack even gave me every single badge - what's the point even playing it now, I liked to earn stuff like that!

Please report these idiots.
cletus96 (22/1/2011 21:00)
Smokin_Duck (23/1/2011 0:59)
monkey-boy-O9 (23/1/2011 1:10)
gradeA1 (23/1/2011 1:16)
wazzer123 (23/1/2011 1:30)
kekete768 (23/1/2011 1:51)
diego_pro09 (23/1/2011 2:09)
ratty_B (23/1/2011 2:43)
yohann8080 (23/1/2011 2:53)
eXo-_-Killz (23/1/2011 3:00)

Return to “Games Consoles”