[FINALIZED] MR2 Turbo Rev3 ... NEW PICTURES ... Provisionally sold to Maxime

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

uk51

MR2 Turbo Rev3 ... NEW PICTURES ... Provisionally sold to Maxime

Post by uk51 »

Reluctantly up for sale as I am moving due to work. Currently the MR2 lives in my garage while company car is on the drive. The place I am moving has only 1 space and the company car wins.

MR2 Turbo Rev3 1994 in Black.
MOT til August, Tax til March.
85000kms.
Drives fine.
Cambelt done in September.

NEW PICTURES: Apologies for dirty car, didn't realise it was so bad ':oops:'

Click on the images for full size ...

Bodywork is good, few stone chips but nothing serious.

Interior is nice.
Black half leather in excellent condition (even drivers seat)
Sony bluetooth stereo fitted.
Aftermarket steering wheel (not sure of make but it turns corners ok :))
Empty space is for chargecooler gauge, which is included.
TRD 300k clocks.
Central locking is playing up, sometimes works sometimes doesn't.

Engine is standard with a few light mods.
ST205 Chargecooler with front mounted rad.
TeeBee dev downpipe (dont know why you can't just say it?).
Fujitsubo FGK Stainless exhaust.
2 x Spal fans.
ARC induction box.

Suspension is currently standard.
I am including the Tein Flex suspension with Cusco Top mounts which i removed due to leak from front drivers side. The Teins still work fine and are awsome, i was just worried about damaging them. I was planning to refurb the front and refit them when weather warmed up!
Cusco Strut brace on front, unknown but heavy duty Strut brace on rear.

Weds Sport Alloys 16" in good condition.
New (less than 100 miles) Toyo proxies on rear (8j 225)
Michelin on front with plenty of tread (7j 205)

Bits needed to finish:
A couple of the rear undertrays and the front wheel arch liners may need refitting, if i dont get round to it. NOTE: I have done the passenger arch liner will try and do Drivers side Sunday.
Chargecooler temp gauge needs fitting in dash.
Central locking needs sorting.
Speakers need looking at, sounds a bit tinny. I was going to sort it but it's not a priority of mine. (I will include the 2 sony 6x9's and a 200w amp that I bought in preparation)
EBC Greddy Profec B1 and Greddy Boost gauge are included with all neccessary plumbing just never got round to fitting it. It is currently all standard boost, so you could just sell the EBC on if you dont want to install it.
Needs a red bulb for the rear fog light.

This is good car that with a bit of finishing and a good polish will be stunning. Viewing in Stoke-on-Trent. Tel Mark 07827 881 321.

£2500 or best offer ... << UPDATE: First with £2200 gets it !!!!!!! >>
Last edited by uk51 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ren0W

Re: [FINALIZED] MR2 Turbo Rev3 ... NEW PICTURES ... Provisionally sold to Maxime

Post by Ren0W »

I think you could make more money by stripping the car. :-k

Some of the mods could count up to 1k.
Takes a bit of time/work, but well worth the effort me thinks.
uk51

Re: [FINALIZED] MR2 Turbo Rev3 ... NEW PICTURES ... Provisionally sold to Maxime

Post by uk51 »

Yes, I hear you but time is against me I am afraid ....

May have to go on eBay!
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

If I didn't had the additional costs from travelling journey, importing and taxes etc., I would have bought it ](*,)
SimonSW20

Post by SimonSW20 »

bump for a great seller :thumleft:

I bought a rev3 turbo from him in 2009 and was completely satisfied with the car. glws !

cheers
uk51

Post by uk51 »

Thanks for the bump Simon ...

Hope all is well with you, glad to see you are still around IMOC.

A couple of weeks after I sold you my MR2 I had to go and buy another one, as I missed it so much! Hope it is still going strong ...

Cheers ...
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Hi,

I'm tempted by this one. I'm looking for somethnig a smaller and more economical than my Aristo Vertex - this might be just the ticket! Your not far from me either.... When I get home I'll check out the pics.

Paul.
berima

Post by berima »

this person is not at all serious or do after my move from Paris to London, he warned me not even want to win and not even his mobile frankly no words
uk51

Post by uk51 »

Hi Berima, sorry for any confusion but I can not understand a word that you say to me .... I think you want me to drive car to London to meet your cousin but neither of you have convinced me that you really want the car. It is a two hundred mile trip for me, and as I am not absolutely certain that you are genuine then I can not make the trip.

If you really want the car then it is probably best that you or your cousin come to Stoke, view the car, and then decide if you want to buy it ....

Again, I am sorry if there has been any confusion but I think the language barrier may be too great this time ...
berima

Post by berima »

make me move from Paris to London for anything you really think it is? why not tell me that at first I can understand but is not a good reason anyway
berima

Post by berima »

admit that the language is a problem. but apart from London I can not go in another city
London is 500km from Paris is the easiest solution, but frankly after that happend to me you have to bring up paris
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

wow, that's a lotta car for the money. If only I could sell my NA quick... :P
Current: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Gone: '94 rev3 NA, '92 rev2 Turbo forged, '07 Civic Type-R
uk51

Post by uk51 »

cvega666 wrote:wow, that's a lotta car for the money. If only I could sell my NA quick... :P

Thanks Mate ... Good luck with your sale! ...

Yes, it is a lot of car. A weekend with a Clay Bar and another weekend with a screwdriver is all it needs ...
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

I'd sell mine in a second to get yours.. unfortunately will have to wait a bit... good luck with the sale
Current: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Gone: '94 rev3 NA, '92 rev2 Turbo forged, '07 Civic Type-R
Neil Turbo

Post by Neil Turbo »

Dammit, I'm in Stoke and am keeping my eyes out for a tubby, sadly it'll be a few months before I've got the readies. I would have had this in a flash if it were a couple of months down the line! Good luck with the sale, looks tidy!
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”