Halo Reach, looking for new clan members.

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Halo Reach, looking for new clan members.

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

If your familiar with the Halo Legacy and Multiplayer then you will know that there is alot more surounding just simple matchmaking.

There are many clans on halo which recruit thousands of members and are very simple to get into. KSI for example and MLG.

I/We have a relatively small clan called KAOS AND MAYHEM and we have now been together for 4 years. For a small clan this is a pretty rare thing.

It is an International clan and we have members not only from the U.K but U.S.A, Canada and Holland. All English speaking people of course so no communication barriers.

We do not have any trash talkers or children that we play with as we are all mature players that play Halo for fun and sometimes quite competitive.

We enter tournaments occasionally, usually charity events and we have now played BUNGIE the makers of Halo on three occasions which is a great experience and very interesting to talk to ( we knew about Reach years ago !).

If you fancy having a game with is then add me on your friends list and message me when you see me on. Usually the whole clan make it to Clan Sundays which is KAM's own little thing.

The US side of the clan is strong however in the European side of things its looking a bit scarce so thats why im looking.

We have very few rules and we do not do silly ranks or test players out , all we ask is to respect other players and have a good sense of humour and hopefully play regular ! It doesnt matter how many games you have played or what rank you are, as long as you can hold a decent conversation thats all we ask :thumleft:

Oh we also have our own website and FB page :thumleft:

My gamer tag is xKAM RI0TSQUADx

( the 0 in RI0T is a zero )

:thumleft:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Chr15py
IMOC Organiser

Re: Halo Reach, looking for new clan members.

Post by Chr15py »

Hey.

Im not too good at Halo any more but my brother is a "little" handy.....have pm'd you his gamertag but here is his bungie profile. The second one is his second account lol.

Halo Reach - http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/caree ... ayer=Darth Sandwich&vc=3

Halo 3 - http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/caree ... ayer=Bagel pokery

Chris
Mr Rapey Banana WILL get you...oh yes! :)
Chr15py
IMOC Organiser

Post by Chr15py »

Have just noticed that for some reason the link thing isnt working :( . His current Gamertag is Darth Sandwich and his second is Bagel Pokery :D .
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Chr15py wrote:Have just noticed that for some reason the link thing isnt working :( . His current Gamertag is Darth Sandwich and his second is Bagel Pokery :D .

Nice one, is he interested in playing with us ? :thumleft:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Chr15py
IMOC Organiser

Post by Chr15py »

Yes mate, was sat with me when I wrote it :D. He's well up for it so just add him and I'll give him the heads up :D

Chris

Return to “Games Consoles”