Dead Space 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

matt_mr2t

Re: Dead Space 2

Post by matt_mr2t »

I lose interest if I get killed every few minutes over and over again.

Some of the "boss" battles are freaking hard.
Joey

Post by Joey »

Poor diddums :lol: Some bits have been rather tricky but all the more satisfying when you do finally kill them without resorting to lowering the difficultly to 'big girls blouse' :) I'm nearly finished it now and then intend to get stuck into Bulletstorm which looks like a good laugh
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

love this game.. on chapter 5 at the mo...
It is good.. and can freak you out

especially when playing in the dark sound right up and the Bleeding cat jumps at the window... #-o

had about 3 goes so far of an eve when i have had time...
wanna spend a bit more time on it next week when i finish work at 10 pm so nice and dark when i get home for a couple of hours on it..
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Absolutely outstanding game!! Really enjoyed it!

Hardcore setting is wicked!.....f**k all ammo.....f**k all health......and ONLY 3 saves........for the WHOLE game!! :twisted:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I've just started my second play through, turned the difficulty up a notch but finding it easier this time.

For the final boss fight I managed to end up in a situation where I was armed only with the plasma cutter (18 shots) and line gun (2 shots). Took me a good few attempts to get past!
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

thai boxer wrote:Absolutely outstanding game!! Really enjoyed it!

Hardcore setting is wicked!.....f**k all ammo.....f**k all health......and ONLY 3 saves........for the WHOLE game!! :twisted:

How the hell are you supposed to play it with only 3 saves? It's a 10-12 hour game on the easier settings?!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

matt_mr2t wrote:

How the hell are you supposed to play it with only 3 saves? It's a 10-12 hour game on the easier settings?!

Four hours at a time? I'm going to give it a go but will need to plan the day well in advance!
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I dont think I could ever play a computer game for 4 solid hours.

And that's going to go up on Hardcore, I was basing my game time on easier settings :shock:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

matt_mr2t wrote:How the hell are you supposed to play it with only 3 saves? It's a 10-12 hour game on the easier settings?!

Don't turn the console off. Chuck the game in pause and turn the TV off when you go to bed.

I do this a lot with games that put you back too far when you save, makes life a bit easier. Currently got Fable 3 running on my 360, guess it's been on non-stop for about 10 days now.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

ekona wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:How the hell are you supposed to play it with only 3 saves? It's a 10-12 hour game on the easier settings?!

Don't turn the console off. Chuck the game in pause and turn the TV off when you go to bed.

I do this a lot with games that put you back too far when you save, makes life a bit easier. Currently got Fable 3 running on my 360, guess it's been on non-stop for about 10 days now.

:lol:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Had three 360s, never had a single RROD yet. Although that's only because I replaced them when they started getting flaky and never got to the point of no return! :lol:

The current one is well ventilated and leaving it on has got to be better than heat cycling all the components with on and offs. Same reason I leave all my PCs on 24/7 too.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

matt_mr2t wrote:
ekona wrote:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :clap: Thats brilliant!
Joey

Post by Joey »

matt_mr2t wrote:

I cheated and downloaded a saved game of somebody that completed hardcore. I'm now plaything through again with my new weapon the hand cannon !! One shot kills most things..... :)

Last edited by Joey on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Joey wrote:I'm now plaything through again with my new weapon the hand cannon !! One shot kills most things..... :)

"pa-choo! pa-choo!"
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Joey wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:

I cheated and downloaded a saved game of somebody that completed hardcore. I'm now plaything through again with my new weapon the hand cannon !! One shot kills most things..... :)

Wicked! 8) Riot suit definitely looks the best too! :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

When the hell does that suit become available?
Joey

Post by Joey »

Rogue wrote:
Joey wrote:I'm now plaything through again with my new weapon the hand cannon !! One shot kills most things..... :)

"pa-choo! pa-choo!"

lol
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

matt_mr2t wrote:When the hell does that suit become available?

Once you complete it mate.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

What's the point in giving me a new suit once i've finished it? I'm not gonna play it again :evil:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Think its called Longevity :wink:

Return to “Games Consoles”