1st claybar

The last incarnation of our beloved mr2..Discussion and technical advice for the ZZW30 MR2 Roadster (MR-S), & MR2 Spyder. 1ZZ-FE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

sam1176uk

1st claybar

Post by sam1176uk »

Had a free afternoon so had my first attempt with the claybar kit, suprised and impressed by how it came up, the paintwork feels so much smoother, just in time for the snow!
Few small changes since last time, crystal side repeaters and 225 tyres on the back (that will please you all i'm sure :D )

Andy_Foz

Re: 1st claybar

Post by Andy_Foz »

Looks lovely, Sam! Im assuming you have a warm garage?? There is no way id be polishing and waxing in this level of cold weather. You wouldnt get it to adhere properly, surely?

Andy
sam1176uk

Post by sam1176uk »

Andy_Foz wrote:Looks lovely, Sam! Im assuming you have a warm garage?? There is no way id be polishing and waxing in this level of cold weather. You wouldnt get it to adhere properly, surely?

Andy

Thanks Andy, yea did it in the garage and that'll do it until March time probably, no doubt it'll be filthy again by tomorrow!
Andy_Foz

Post by Andy_Foz »

sam1176uk wrote:
Andy_Foz wrote:Looks lovely, Sam! Im assuming you have a warm garage?? There is no way id be polishing and waxing in this level of cold weather. You wouldnt get it to adhere properly, surely?

Andy

Thanks Andy, yea did it in the garage and that'll do it until March time probably, no doubt it'll be filthy again by tomorrow!

Im dead jealous! Ive got a garage, but it hosts my tools, workbench and motorbike! Would love another garage to keep my car in and work on her. I guess thats just greedy though! Funnily enough, I thought yesterday how much Id love to give the car a polish at the weekend but deemed it just too cold so it will have to wait!

Andy
robbie

Bumper

Post by robbie »

Love the front bumper on this Sam, what make is it?
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Standard pre-facelift bumper with JDM foglights cut-in.
Hou

Post by Hou »

Looks weel, assuming you gave it a polish and wax afterwards to protect the paint?

Return to “MR2 MK3 2000-2007”