Halo reach

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MR John

Halo reach

Post by MR John »

Anyone got this i foooking love it in fact it's one if not the best online game IMO of course ;).

See you on there just watch ya head -Quite nifty with a sniper rifle- ;)

O666 CERBERUS :thumleft:
Azz

Re: Halo reach

Post by Azz »

Tag this to get to my map

SpeedBall Bitmap Bros
Tag - Bitmap Bros
MR John

Post by MR John »

Why thank you azz :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Is this another one that if you havent been in to Halo from the start you wont get it?
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

I wouldn't bother, no. The story is okay but only because it connects to the others, it's a bit crap otherwise.

It's an MP game first and foremost.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

ekona wrote:I wouldn't bother, no. The story is okay but only because it connects to the others, it's a bit crap otherwise.

No point me getting it then.

Gonna shock people now - I STILL havent played MW2 on MP.
monkeyminger

Post by monkeyminger »

its the first part so pre-dates anything thats come so far so its a really good buy,but its mainly for the online stuff as its quite a short game ( i did it in 8 hours or so and im no game expert)
:thumleft:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

matt_mr2t wrote:
ekona wrote:I wouldn't bother, no. The story is okay but only because it connects to the others, it's a bit crap otherwise.

i still have not played MW2 on single player...
MR John

Post by MR John »

monkeyminger wrote:its the first part so pre-dates anything thats come so far so its a really good buy,but its mainly for the online stuff as its quite a short game ( i did it in 8 hours or so and im no game expert)

Try it on legnedary ;) I'm on the sabre mission now on legendary trust me 8hours for the first couple chapters LOL!

It's a good game online features are really the best point :thumleft: But the game isn't that bad i could think of lot more shitty game's all that modern warfare crap for a start :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

pistol pete wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:

i still have not played MW2 on single player...

I completed to SP game this week (but only cos my BB stopped working for a couple of days)
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I wish they would make more of an effort on SP on COD. I get little enjoyment out of running around a limited space getting shot and shooting.
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

Can anyone tell me the average online players from Halo Reach on the XBox?

And what is the amount for MW2 on the PS3 ?

Around the same times...
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Took me 4 1/2 hours to get 1 million points on firefight toady . . .. . got really tedious towards the end but glad ive done it. Completed on Heroic and Im half way through on Legendary. Will be online by the end of next week so trying to get all the possible acheivements before hand. :)
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
MR John

Post by MR John »

Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:Took me 4 1/2 hours to get 1 million points on firefight toady . . .. . got really tedious towards the end but glad ive done it. Completed on Heroic and Im half way through on Legendary. Will be online by the end of next week so trying to get all the possible acheivements before hand. :)

The sabre mission on legendary has me stuck so much so i just start it and get shot down but in hindsights it's possibly one of the easiest missions/chapters :D, Wait till your at the end near the massive lance cannon on heroic was bad enough let alone on legendary :shock: Thank god for "Re-starts- #-o
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

MR John wrote:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:Took me 4 1/2 hours to get 1 million points on firefight toady . . .. . got really tedious towards the end but glad ive done it. Completed on Heroic and Im half way through on Legendary. Will be online by the end of next week so trying to get all the possible acheivements before hand. :)

The sabre mission on legendary has me stuck so much so i just start it and get shot down but in hindsights it's possibly one of the easiest missions/chapters :D, Wait till your at the end near the massive lance cannon on heroic was bad enough let alone on legendary :shock: Thank god for "Re-starts- #-o

Fantastic game! 8) :thumleft: Completed it in about 8 hours on Legendary, wish it was longer but thats only because its so damn good and so highly polished! :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Azz

Post by Azz »

If you tag Liqu1d Shadow as the user name of the map, I have a Mongoose Race. The map is called Crusher Raceway and its my best yet! play it on Slayer!
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

MR John wrote:

The lance cannon mission took me just a couple of minutes if that and that was on legendary !!! After shooting a couple of ships out of the sky i got out of the big gun and had to hide behind it to recharge my shields..... all the ships lined up and the mother ship moved into position. I jumped back on the gun with my shields recharged and delivered a hit to the mothership and didnt have to worry about the rest of them !!

I did enjoy playing the last mission 'lone wolf' although i was sad when he died :cry: ..... :lol: Did anyone recognise the landscapes from the first halo in the end cut scene ?

It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:
I did enjoy playing the last mission 'lone wolf' although i was sad when he died :cry: .....

What ?!

Jeez thx ...
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Ren0W wrote:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:
I did enjoy playing the last mission 'lone wolf' although i was sad when he died :cry: .....

What ?!

Jeez thx ...

Oh come on, I hate spoilers but given that in Halo we know that the Master Chief is the last one left, you can't tell me you didn't know it was coming!
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

Why?

Rambo is still alive as well ...

Return to “Games Consoles”