Pacific Works - again :)

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

cvega666

Pacific Works - again :)

Post by cvega666 »

Adding to the positive feedback Luke has gotten over the time - went today to replace the clutch on my rev3, and straighten out some little things - very pleased with the job! Great to see someone who's enthusiastic about MR2's, and enjoys what he does ;) Definately will be back, well worth the hour and a half drive.

Thanks Luke!
wadeski

Re: Pacific Works - again :)

Post by wadeski »

he's a legend, isnt he :thumleft:
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

I agree, he is, and he just got himself another returning customer :)

Also, thanks to Brett for a ride in his turbo mr2 - suddenly my '2' doesnt feel as quick as i thought :) food for thought... hmm. .. swap...
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

cvega666 wrote:I agree, he is, and he just got himself another returning customer :)

Also, thanks to Brett for a ride in his turbo mr2 - suddenly my '2' doesnt feel as quick as i thought :) food for thought... hmm. .. swap...

Lol youll never guess but my car decided it wanted to no longer go into gear shortly after I left. #-o

Credit to luke he very nicely waited for the worlds slowest grumpiest 'roadside assist' person to get the thing back over to his. Top chap Luke :thumleft: :thumleft:

Also whilst broken down and trying to adjust the clutch pedal travel I managed to bump into the chesham mr2 meet but maybe ill let oddshoes dave explain :eye:
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

ahhh i was still there when he was talking to you over the phone :) hope its nothing big...

Return to “Trader Feedback”