Member 'i got boost' banned from IMOC

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Member 'i got boost' banned from IMOC

Post by Scott Barton »

A previous banned member on IMOC, Tim Earp, was found to have an account called 'i got boost'.

The automatic decision of removing this account has been taken. This has not been the first time he has attempted to rejoin IMOC.

No doubt Tim will attempt to come back under a new name, so I will offer a small IMOC reward to anyone who PM's me, or any member of the moderation team or committee with information on his new username. Of course, your details would be kept confidential. :thumleft:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Steve Horrocks

Re: Member 'i got boost' banned from IMOC

Post by Steve Horrocks »

Crickey! I got boost has been on here for ages!

What did this Tim Earp get banned for, seem to see his name mentioned a few times as a previous "character"!
476bhp & 415ft lb @ 1.9bar Magic by Ryan!
Gone, but never forgotten
Now with a mk1.5 & a NHB EP3
RichLee

Post by RichLee »

You will actually find that the account was actually Tim's partners.

She owns the Phoenix Power car and uses it in the Pro Street Drag Series at Shakepeare County Raceway.

In some of the photos you will notice that the car has a number in the rear window, SDS170, this is Naomi Booker if you check the website.

The account has been registered for a while because she's like us all shes an MR2 enthusiast and logs onto the forum regularly.

Rich
Pro Street Drag Series 2010
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

RichLee wrote:You will actually find that the account was actually Tim's partners.

She owns the Phoenix Power car and uses it in the Pro Street Drag Series at Shakepeare County Raceway.

In some of the photos you will notice that the car has a number in the rear window, SDS170, this is Naomi Booker if you check the website.

The account has been registered for a while because she's like us all shes an MR2 enthusiast and logs onto the forum regularly.

Rich

Rich
Trust me...Tim was using it. I have 100% concrete proof. Which for obvious reasons i am not going to divulge here. It may well of been set up by his partner, but Tim was using it. Fact.
RichLee

Post by RichLee »

You say your offering rewards? Is a trip to Germany on the books?
:lol:
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

Scott Barton wrote:
RichLee wrote:You will actually find that the account was actually Tim's partners.

Rich

Rich
Trust me...Tim was using it. I have 100% concrete proof. Which for obvious reasons i am not going to divulge here. It may well of been set up by his partner, but Tim was using it. Fact.

I have photos of Tim and Naomi both running the same car at Shakepeare at the same meet so that meens nothing.......
450wbhp comming soon
loudandproud205
IMOC Organiser

Post by loudandproud205 »

its her account therfore she was responsible for it and by letting a banned user use her login details, which she must have given him as it wasnt just the single occasion.

i would say she breeched the rules and admin dealt with the matter accordingly.

under no circumstances login details should be shared with banned users

Got boost?
Kinda!!!
0.3 bar FTL
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

redeye32uk wrote:
Scott Barton wrote:

Rich

Rich

I have photos of Tim and Naomi both running the same car at Shakepeare at the same meet so that meens nothing.......

Tim was using the account. Fact.
Do you have the proof that Tim was using that account? No. Fact.
Tim is a banned. Fact.
Tim is not welcome on IMOC. Fact.
End of thread? Um...yes. :D
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

RichLee wrote:You say your offering rewards? Is a trip to Germany on the books?
:lol:

Not that generous mate. :wink:
Bry

Post by Bry »

How did I manage to buy an item from him on this site on sunday if he was banned?
Watch out OZ here I come !!
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

Bry wrote:How did I manage to buy an item from him on this site on sunday if he was banned?

Because his account was disabled during the week.
Bry

Post by Bry »

Scott Barton wrote:
Bry wrote:How did I manage to buy an item from him on this site on sunday if he was banned?

Because his account was disabled during the week.

Maybe in future when banning members mods should check to see if any transactions are taking place with them through the forsale section as banning someone after a member has sent them some money leaves the buyer in a difficult situation. I understand it's a difficult situation to deal with especially as I do not know the details behind him being band.
Watch out OZ here I come !!
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

I did check some of his transactions Bry. And as far as i could see there was nothing outstanding.

If anyone needs to get in contact the email that was registered to this account was: [email protected]

Locking this thread now as it was not meant to be for discussion. Just to make people aware.

Offer still stands if anyone comes across a banned member on the forums, IMOC-UK will reward you for letting any member of the admin team know.
I am looking at compiling a 'banned' list and placing it on the forums so that people can see who we have removed from the forums and the reasons behind the decision.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”