keeps logging me out

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Dale_V

keeps logging me out

Post by Dale_V »

Dunno whats going on here, but IMOC keeps logging me out, I never log out of imoc manually, but over the past few days when I load IMOC sometimes im logged in sometimes im not, if i then log in, it sometimes allows me, sometimes doesnt :evil: so have to keep trying

deleted all temp int files/cookies etc. no change, and its only with imoc, no other forums are an issue
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Re: keeps logging me out

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

This happened to me a couple of days ago and i had to put my password in again....was surprised i could remember it. Thought my comp was playing up.
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

Believe me ive done that, sometimes logging in 5 times just to read 1 single PM . its taking the p1$$ now :evil:
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

its keeping me logged in on google chrome , but not internet explorer ... any ideas why?? i dont like or want to use the google chrome
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Happens all the time to me at work, but I put that down to the work security settings and phbb as it's the same on all the phbb forums. No probs with VB.

Hopefully Toxo will have some idea what's going on with the forum as all sorts of glitches are turning up.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”