[FINALIZED] Rev 2 T-bar Turbo - Black

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

steveybMR2-173

Rev 2 T-bar Turbo - Black

Post by steveybMR2-173 »

Time's come to sell my 93 rev 2 Turbo, it's probably been spotted at many shows/meets over the last 18 months wearing MR2 Only decals ( which will be removed) its a 93 T-bar model, has Greddy front lip, Greddy side skirts and rear spats, only missing the Greddy rear spoiler to complete the kit. The interior has been upgraded to rev3, door cards and seats, in good condition. Also has a Momo Corse steering wheel, blue el-glo Speedhut dials.

The engine is completely stock and untouched, had all ignition components renewed and replaced a few months back, and a faulty lambda replaced to rectify a loss in power, has a Blue flame stainless exhaust sytem, and a Berk de-cat downpipe, HKS induction, and boosts as it should do, does'nt smoke or make any untoward noises, and drives really nicely in comparison with several other Mk2 MR2s I've owned.

Suspension is lowered, make unknown, and its got uprated drilled brake discs.

What really makes the car is the rare 3 piece Blitz 03 split rim wheels, with nearly new Toyo T1Rs, which I recently had refurbed, rims stripped and polished, and centres powder coated gunmetal. I've also got a replacement set of t-bar seals, Greddy guage pod, Apexi boost guage, MBC and various other bits and pieces I've not got around to fitting if anyone was interested. Also has revision 3 rear lights, and crystal black front corners fitted

There's no rust, and no dings or dents, paintwork is generally clean, odd mark here and there to be expected from a car of its age. There's about 10 months MOT and some tax left on it.

Mileage shows 130,000km, but is now converted to miles so I'd guess its around 85k miles.

Looking for around £3250 ono as the car stands with the Blitz wheels on, or £2500 ono minus the Blitz wheels, and with a set of Rev 5 wheels fitted that I had planned to use as winter wheels.

I'll also be removing my private plate.

Probably missed things out, but will answer any questions by pm or email:- [email protected] can also get photographs

Black 1994 Mk2 Rev 3 GT Turbo T-Bar
steveybMR2-173

Re: [FINALIZED] Rev 2 T-bar Turbo - Black

Post by steveybMR2-173 »

More photos taken at the weekend after a wash and hoover
http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... g&newest=1
martysmith87

Post by martysmith87 »

is there any rust on the sills/arches or underneath of the car?
is there any oil leaks engine bay?
do the t-bars leak?
Has the dodgy turbo pipe been replaced?
Has the car got much service history?

Regards Martin
steveybMR2-173

Post by steveybMR2-173 »

just replied to your email :thumleft:
steveybMR2-173

Post by steveybMR2-173 »

Edit.

Picking up my new car on Wednesday, so decided to remove the Blitz wheels from my MR2, and sell them separately, so the car will have a set of Rev5 wheels on, tax runs out at the end of August, so new price is £2350.

Took the car out on Saturday for a little drive, not driven it for a few weeks, really does drive superb and I'm sure I'll end up missing it!
LeesaH
Beer Wench

Post by LeesaH »

Really lovely car mate, I wish you good luck with the sale :thumleft:

Although Im secretly hoping you dont manage to sell it for a while so it gives me time to save up and buy it myself :whistle:
steveybMR2-173

Post by steveybMR2-173 »

Cheers :thumleft: Well if it doesn't sell it will be on our stand at JAE with for sale signs in, maybe someone will be tempted there :)
martysmith87

Post by martysmith87 »

email'd
steveybMR2-173

Post by steveybMR2-173 »

Update, Blitz wheels as pictured are now sold, and being collected on Monday, will take some new photos on Monday with the Rev 5 wheels on.

Tax runs out next week, not in November as I thought, price now is £2350 ovno.

Few things I've remembered since my first post, car has a Toad alarm, and there's a certificate of install in the paperwork, I've also got the t-bar shades, and original bags. T-bar seals do leak a bit, but I'm including a good set of seals in the sale, may even try and find chance to fit them next week, and remove the MR2 Only stickers. I've swapped the stereo/headunit this evening with my new car, so the MR2 is for sale with a JVC head unit, not a hole with wires dangling!
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”