Exhaust gaskets

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Steve-O 2007

Exhaust gaskets

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

Where do you buy the 3" 3 Bolt exhaust gaskets from?? Theres some on ebay that say they are for MR2's but the bolt holes are 78mm appart where as I measured mine and they are 85mm appart...

I know I can just use paste but I would rather use a gasket for this exhaust

ADRIAN-S

Re: Exhaust gaskets

Post by ADRIAN-S »

I just got one from driftworks, Good quality and fits fine. Hopefully the link below will work!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-exhaust-gasket- ... 500wt_1154
i got boost

Post by i got boost »

i got the blitz ones's from fensport for my dep ll
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Yeah I've used Blitz ones. They're about £8 but they don't fail (mine are 3yrs old now and have been reused a few times) and they have elongated bolt holes to accommodate different size PCD.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

ADRIAN-S wrote:I just got one from driftworks, Good quality and fits fine. Hopefully the link below will work!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-exhaust-gasket- ... 500wt_1154

was looking at that one but it says the holes are 90mm appart but the MR2's holes are 85mm appart.

Im guessing the bolt holes are quite big on that gasket then and thats how it fitted (unless their measurements are wrong)

Where abouts are the Blitz ones on the Fensport site? I cant find them :( Oh and are these the 3 Bolt gaskets? I found some Blitz ones on Ebay but they are all 2 bolt.

I found someone who can supply a one with the holes 85mm appart but its only 2.85" Diameter, I know its not much but I want too stay as free flowing as possible.
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

You can get the Blitz ones from Blitz UK, Fensport will only add another £5 on top :lol:
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

toxo wrote:You can get the Blitz ones from Blitz UK, Fensport will only add another £5 on top :lol:

Stictly speaking, that's not true ;)

I ordered one from the Blitz UK website for about £8 I think it was. The invoice was printed by Fennies and the cost hadn't risen :oldtongue:
i got boost

Post by i got boost »

fensport are blitz uk main dealers

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”